Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera (MFT Mount)
- 2.5K Image Sensor
- 12-bit RAW, ProRes, and DNxHD Formats
- 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
- 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30p Frame Rates
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- LCD Touchscreen with Metadata Entry
- SDI Video Output and Thunderbolt Port
- Mic/Line Audio Inputs
- Records to Removable SSD Drives
- Includes DaVinci Resolve and UltraScope
The Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera features a 2.5K image sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, and a Micro Four Thirds lens mount. It is capable of recording 12-bit CinemaDNG RAW files at full 2.5K (2432 x 1366) resolution, as well as 10-bit Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD formats at 1080p. The camera records to removable 2.5" SSDs, which enable the high data rates required for RAW and ProRes HQ recording.
The camera is housed in an elegant, minimalist enclosure, crafted from a single block of aluminum. The passive Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount offers compatibility with a wide range of manually operated lenses, while also being easily adapted to other mounts such using optional third party adapters. Footage is monitored and settings are adjusted using the large 5" rear LCD touchscreen. The touchsreen also lets you easily add metadata to your shots, such as shot number, filenames, and keywords, which can save time and money in the post-production process.
To handle the high data video output, Blackmagic includes a full version of DaVinci Resolve, its premier color correcting software for Mac and Windows. Also included is a copy of UltraScope. When connected to a computer via Thunderbolt, the software provides technically accurate waveform monitoring, displaying six live scope views on a single monitor.
PLEASE NOTE: The camera cannot format SSD drives. SSD drives have to be formatted (via an external 2.5" compatible dock) as HFS+ or exFAT on a Mac or Windows PC.
- Dynamic Range
- Captures a super wide dynamic range of 13 stops into 12-bit DNG files for a true "filmic" look, offering more flexibility in your shooting locations. Also it preserves detail in both shadows and highlights, and even handles indoor shots while keeping the details of any images captured through windows, and allows for keeping all sensor data and enhancing the creative decisions during DaVinci Resolve color grading.
- MFT Lens Mount
- The passive Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount gives you compatibility with a wide range of manually operated lenses, while also being easily adapted to other mounts via optional third party adapters. With the Blackmagic Cinema MFT Mount Camera you are not locked into any specific lens and you can choose the lens you need based on the creative style of your shot.
- Capacitive Touchscreen Display
- The five-inch touchscreen allows for setting up a shot, as well as playback from the SSD using the transport control buttons below the screen. You can enter shot data and update the camera's settings using the capacitive touchscreen display. Also control the camera's operating functions with a simple touch of the screen, just double tap to zoom the image for fast and accurate focus. Additionally a data strip provides you valuable information including record status, shutter angle, ISO, battery level, record time and more.
- Metadata Entry
- The Blackmagic also features built-in metadata entry so that files include information compatible with popular editing software. This dramatically speeds up the whole post production process, and can save a production valuable time and money. Entering metadata is easy - simply tap the capacitive LCD touchscreen to display the slate where information can be entered including shot number, search tags, scene number, Timecode, and more. You can set shot number and other data to increment automatically, allowing for quicker setups while shooting. And the Metadata is compatible with leading editing software and is fully searchable, bypassing the time consuming task of searching for specific shots when editing a project.
- SSD Recorder
- A Built-in SSD recorder uses low cost 2.5" SSDs and allows for 2.5K uncompressed CinemaDNG RAW 12-bit capture, as well as Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD compressed video formats. You can play back directly from the camera, mount the disk to any computer, or use Blackmagic Design's HyperDeck Studio deck. Also with Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD video formats, you can record for more than five hours on a single 480 GB SSD, allowing you to shoot longer and give yourself more footage to play with in the editing process. All file formats conform to open standards used by most professional NLE software, allowing for seamless integration into most post workflows. When finished shooting, simply connect the SSD to a computer and edit or color shots straight from the disc.
- The Blackmagic uses only standard connections, no custom cable required, providing great versatility for most productions. Dual balanced microphone/line audio inputs for recording high quality uncompressed audio is also available. A 3 Gb/s SDI out for on set monitoring or for sending to live production switchers is provided as well. The Blackmagic includes 12 to 30 VDC input for power and battery charging, a stereo mini (3.5mm) headphone output, a LANC remote control, and high speed Thunderbolt port for computer capture.
- Open File Formats
- The Blackmagic camera also uses standard file formats. The recording of native 2.5K resolution uses the open CinemaDNG format, delivering full 12-bit RAW recording quality, so it provides HD quality images. Additionally, you can choose 1080HD recording into ProRes and DNxHD compressed video formats for even greater compatibility.
- Included Software
- The Blackmagic Camera also comes with Full DaVinci Resolve software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac and Windows. You can shoot wide dynamic range images and then make color correction decisions in post production with this industry standard software. Additionally, Media Express software for video capture from the camera's Thunderbolt port is provided, and UltraScope provides technically accurate waveform monitoring. You can also connect the camera to any computer using Thunderbolt to display six live scope views on a single monitor.
|Package Weight||6.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.2 x 8.9 x 7.0"|
- External 12 VAC Power Supply
- DaVinci Resolve Software for Mac OS X and Windows
- UltraScope waveform monitoring software
- Media Express Software
- Detachable Sun Shield
- Carry Strap
- Turret Dust Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.