Blackmagic Design ATEM Talkback Converter 4K
- Communicate with up to 8 Cameras
- 8 x SDI I/O
- Camera Talkback via XLR, Mini
- Fits in 1 Standard Rack Unit
- Supports SDI Tally Output
- Camera Talkback
- Upgradeable to Accept 8 x Fiber I/O
- SD Card with Software
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|I/O|| 1 x SDI Program Input |
1 x SDI Program Output
1 x XLR for talkback microphone
1 x 0.25" TRS headset connector
1 x 0.206" TRS microphone connector
1 x Stereo RCA monitoring output
8 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K camera input
8 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K camera output
8 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K output
With optional connectors
8 x LC fiber SD/HD/Ultra HD I/O with audio
|Computer Interface||1 x USB mini-B connector (for firmware updates)|
|SD Format Support|| 525/29.97 NTSC |
|HD Format Support|| 1280 x 720p50, 59.94, 60 |
1920 x 1080i50, 59.94, 60
1920 x 1080PsF23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
1920 x 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
|2K Format Support|| 2048 x 1080PsF23.98, 24, 25 |
2048 x 1080p23.98, 24, 25
|4K Format Support|| 3840 x 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 60 |
4096 x 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 60
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M, 372M, 424M Level B, 425M|
|Video Processing|| Sampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2 |
Color Precision: 10-bit
Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
Rate Support: SDI automatically switches between SD, HD, and UHD 4K
|Audio Sampling||24-bit, 48 KHz A/D Conversion|
|Compatible Operating Systems|| Mac OS X 10.9 and newer |
Windows 7 and 8
|Environmental|| Operating Temperature: 41 to 104&decF / 5 to 40°C |
Storage Temperature: -4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
|Certifications||EMC, UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick, KCC|
|Power Supply||110 to 240 VAC input with redundant 12 to 31 VDC input|
|Power Usage||60 W|
|Dimensions|| 19 x 6.3 x 1.75" / 483 x 160 x 44 mm |
Form Factor: 1 RU
|Weight||5 lb / 2.3 kg|
|Package Weight||6.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.0 x 7.5 x 3.4"|
With 12G-SDI, Blackmagic Design 's ATEM Talkback Converter 4K accepts high-resolution video from up to eight studio cameras or ATEM Camera Converters and allows the control room to interact with the camera operators. The 12G-SDI connections can support video with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 fps and rout those individual signals to a switcher via SDI outputs, to a program monitor via its own SDI output, and back to the camera operator while carrying talkback audio over a single cable. Talkback audio can be captured via a microphone plugged into the XLR jack on the front, or a headset mic plugged into the appropriate jack, also on the front panel.
This unit can be upgraded to accept fiber optic connections, which carry, bi-directional 4K video, audio, and talkback for up to 28 miles without signal degradation. And because of its 1 RU size, it can easily fit into industry standard rack-mount equipment and furniture.
- Optional Optical Fiber Connectors
- The ATEM Talkback Converter 4K can be upgraded to use standard single mode optical fiber cable with standard LC connectors to allow you to transmit SD and HD video signals up to 28 miles away. Standard copper wire SDI cables have a limit of several hundred feet before the signal breaks up, converting the SDI signal to optical, and sending it along optical cable greatly increases the distance of your cable runs.
- Talkback and Tally
- The unit features a built-in speaker and mic inputs, as well as a headphone jack for when you need privacy, or the area is too loud. When connected to the ATEM Camera Converter without needing to worry about walkie talkies. Using the talkback feature, the unit uses audio channels 15 and 16 of the SDI stream for talkback communication.
Camera operators can be selected individually if desired, and communication can be controlled by a push button, or locked open. Mute and un-mute buttons on the front of the unit allow you to control who hears what.
The unit passes SDI Tally signal information back to the cameras along with any SDI Program signal from available switchers.
- Precision Signal Processing
- The unit features chips that use 10-bit processing, and are switchable between SD and HD, for a clean signal.
The unit features eight independent simultaneous SDI to optical and optical to SDI converters (with the optional fiber terminals), when used in conjunction with the ATEM Camera Converter the unit can also be used as four independent SDI or Fiber to HDMI converters.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.