Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 6886/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Standalone Video Wall Controller/Scaler
- Output up to Four 1080p DVI Signals
- Create Landscape & Portrait Setups
- Display Cropped Regions
- HDMI Adapters Supported
The Black Box VideoPlex4 is a standalone display wall controller that supports single- or dual-link DVI input and flexibly outputs up to a 1080p signal to over four monitors. It upscales an input whether it's DVI or analog RGB driven. Maximum output (1080p) and frame rate do not need to be related to that of the input. Monitors can display a cropped region of the original input image. Additionally, each output can be independently mirrored or rotated through 90/180/270° to support creative mixes of landscape and portrait monitors.
At high resolutions, DVI signals usually degrade after 16.4 ft (5 m). With the VideoPlex4, active equalization hardware on the appliance is able to compensate for cable or signal losses, and supports cable lengths up to 65.6 ft (20 m) even at full dual-link resolutions. Lower resolutions enable longer cable lengths.
- Key Features
- Splits a single DVI input into four independent monitor outputs
- Dual-link DVI and single-link DVI output 1080p to each monitor
- Use HDMI-to-DVI adapters on both input and output (not HDCP compliant)
- Ideal for use with edge-blending projectors � supports image overlapping
- Stack multiple units to create larger video walls
- Program output configuration via USB connection to a PC
- Enables easy control of cropping, scaling, rotation, and gaps
- Flexibly drives four displays, each from any selected region of the input image
- Input EDID is programmable, allowing arbitrary input resolutions and frame rates
- Supports DVI and analog RGB output monitors
|Connectors|| 1x DVI-D female for input |
4x DVI-I female for output
1x 3-Pin Power Connector female
1x USB-B female
2x Sync ports (unused)
|LED Indicators|| 1x Power LED |
1x Input LED
1x Status LED
|Leads Supported||DVI-D (Dual Link on input only)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity||90% non-condensing|
|Power|| Input: 100-240 VAC, 0.8 A |
Output: 5-8 VDC, 4 A
Consumption: 20-32 Wa
|Dimensions||1.8 x 9.3 x 6.9" (4.4 x 24 x 18 cm)|
|Package Weight||4.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.5 x 9.9 x 3.6"|
- Power Cable
- USB A-B Connector Cable
- Software DVD
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 3-Year Warranty