Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 640/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Steel Frame & Plastic Front Panel
- ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ATX
- 1 x 5.25" Drive Bay
- 4 x 3.5", 2 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- 3 x 120mm Fan Slots
- Side Window Panel
- Support for Liquid Cooling Systems
- Supports GPUs up to 12.6" Long
- Supports CPU Coolers up to 6.3" Tall
The NOVA Mid-Tower Chassis from BitFenix offers style, performance, and silence for your new build. Whether you're planning to build a basic office, home, or gaming system, the NOVA's simplistic design will fit right in. For ventilation, there are long air vents along the sides of the front panel as well as three 120mm fan slots, one of which is already occupied by an included 120mm fan. The closed top and front panel design blocks fan-noise from escaping the case and dust from building up inside.
The NOVA supports one 5.25" drive, four 3.5" drives, and two 2.5" drives. At the top I/O panel are one USB 3.0 Type-A port, one USB 2.0 port, one microphone jack, and one headphone jack. Users who are planning on installing large or long components should note that this case supports GPUs up to 12.6" long and 5.5" wide and CPU coolers up to 6.3" tall. Additional features include a large window side panel, pre-installed motherboard stand-offs, rubberized anti-slip case feet, and a PSU dust filter.
- Noise Shielded
- To seal fan noise inside the chassis, the NOVA has a closed front panel. Concealed behind the mesh strips running along the sides of the front panel lie a series of air vents that let fresh air into the case. Thanks to this design, the NOVA is capable of keeping powerful components cooled while confining fan-noise within the chassis.
- Cool Breeze
- The NOVA offers dual 120mm fan intakes in the front and a single 120mm exhaust in the rear. When fully equipped, it creates positive air pressure inside the chassis, greatly reducing the buildup of dust. The front fan vents are positioned to channel fresh air directly over the storage drives and onto the GPU and CPU, while the rear fan vent is positioned aside the CPU to support closed water-cooling systems.
- Quick Assembly
- All the motherboard stand-offs come pre-installed, cutting down the time and effort of installing a system. Also, the large CPU cutout allows you to install CPU coolers with ease.
- Window Side Panel
- The window side panel to let you and others have a look at all the parts while conveniently hiding cables. Combined with color matched components, LED fans, and light strips, the NOVA's large window allows you to create a truly unique and impressive looking system.
|Material||Plastic front panel, steel body|
|Motherboard Supported||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Drive Bays|| External: 1 x 5.25" |
Internal: 4 x 3.5", 2 x 2.5"
|Cooling System|| Front: 2 x 120 mm fan slots |
Rear: 1 x 120 mm fan (Included)
|Front I/O Ports|| 1 x USB 2.0 |
1 x USB 3.0 Type-A
1 x Microphone
1 x Headphone
|Compatibility|| GPUs: Up to 12.6 x 5.5" / 320 x 140 mm |
CPU Coolers: Up to 6.3" / 160 mm tall
PSUs up to 8.67" / 220 mm long
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.20 x 17.20 x 18.30" / 183 x 437 x 465 mm|
|Weight||10.6 lbs / 4.8 kg|
|Package Weight||10.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.9 x 19.2 x 9.6"|
- Screw Kit
- Limited 1-Year Warranty