Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 669/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX Support
- Steel Frame & Windowed Side Panel
- 2 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 3 x 3.5" Drive Bays
- 3 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, Audio In/Out
- 3 x 120mm Fans Included
- Supports GPUs up to 11.8" Long
- Removable Dust Filters
The black and red, two-toned finish Neos Mid-Tower Case from BitFenix features a mesh front panel and a minimalistic design for a clean and uncluttered look. It can accommodate ATX, Micro-ATX, or Mini-ITX motherboards. For storage, the Neos can hold up to three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives, with additional room for two 5.25" drives and graphics cards up to 11.8" long. You can install up to two additional 120mm fans in the front of the case, and it comes with one pre-installed in the rear that can be replaced with a liquid cooling solution. The Neos makes installation easy with tool-free mechanisms and dust filters for a quick cleanup.
- Windowed Side Panel
- With a large acrylic window side panel, the Neos lets you check on your hardware and showcase your system components. Combine it with optional LED lighting for a unique and personalized build.
- Enhanced Airflow
- Large mesh holes allow for unencumbered airflow to your system components, ensuring that your PC runs as cool as it looks.
- Ample Expansion
- The internal layout of Neos enables ample opportunities for expansion. Three 3.5" and three 2.5" drive racks cover your system storage, and also allow room for long graphics cards up to 30cm in length. Expansion cards can be installed with the seven available PCI slots, and optical drives can be added to the two 5.25" drive bays.
- Easy to Build
- Built-in motherboard standoffs and tool-free hard disk and optical drive installation speeds the setup process along. Also, the pull-off front panel with independent I/O panel gives easy access to the front dust filter underneath for fan installation.
|Motherboard Supported||Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX|
|Material of Construction||Steel, plastic|
|Drive Bays Supported|| 2 x 5.25" drive bays |
3 x 3.5" drive bays
3 x 2.5" drive bays
|Power Supply Compatibility||PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)|
|I/O|| 1 x USB 3.0 port |
1 x USB 2.0 port
1 x Microphone jack
1 x Headphone jack
|Fans (Supported)|| Front: 2 x 120 mm |
Rear: 1 x 120 mm (included)
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||7.3 x 16.9 x 18.5" (185 x 429 x 470 mm)|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||12.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.2 x 18.9 x 9.6"|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty