Benro MoveUp20 Compact Jib
- 44.1 lb Load Capacity
- 109.4" Max. Height
- 7.5' Maximum Vertical Travel Distance
- Mounts on 100mm Tripods
- 100mm Bowl Mount
- Telescoping Leveling Bar and Tail
- Threaded Accessory Mounting Points
- Custom Rolling Case
- Telescoping Leveling Arm
- Telescoping Tail
- 100mm Bowl Mount
- Weight Bar
- Weight Clips
- 4 x Hook-and-Loop Fastener
- Tie Down Adapter
- Rolling Case
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Maximum Load||44.1 lb (20 kg)|
|Maximum Height||109.4" (277.8 cm)|
|Minimum Height||76.8" (195 cm)|
|Travel Range||7.5' (2.3 m)|
|Weight||34.0 lb (15.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||50.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||53.0 x 17.5 x 8.1"|
Designed for filmmakers on the go, the MoveUp20 Jib from Benro is a compact aluminum jib arm that holds cameras loads weighing up to 44.1 lb and extends to offer a vertical reach of 76.8 to 109.4". Easy to assemble and operate, the jib mounts on 100mm bowl tripods using an included tie-down handle and has a 100mm bowl mount of its own for attaching a tripod head to the end of the arm. Its telescopic tail features a rear horizontal weight bar supports readily-available dumbbell/barbell weights, which are secured firmly in place using included clips. For storage and transport, the jib arm breaks down to fit inside of a rolling grip case with custom foam interior.
- Telescopic arm provides 76.8 to 109.4" of vertical reach
- Mounts to 100mm tripods using included tie-down
- 100mm bowl mount at end of jib for video head attachment
- 7.5' maximum vertical travel distance
- Tool-less assembly and adjustments
- Telescoping tail
- Safety locks for safe setup when arm is horizontal
- Smooth pan and tilt motion with index markings for precise and repeatable moves
- Horizontal counterweight bar and clips for attaching standard dumbbell/barbell weights
- Threaded mounting points for attaching a monitor or other accessories
- Breaks down to fit inside custom rolling case with foam insert
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.