Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 2967/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Brightness of 3200 Lumens
- WXGA (1280 x 800) Native Resolution
- Short 0.72 - 0.87:1 Throw Ratio
- VGA, S-Video, Composite, & 2x HDMI-In
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Analog Audio Input and Output
- 10W Speaker
- USB and RS-232 Controllable
- VGA Cable and IR Remote Included
Display a large image close to the screen with the BenQ MW632ST 3200-Lumen WXGA Short-Throw DLP Projector. It features a throw ratio of 0.72 - 0.87:1 to achieve this, increasing placement flexibility while reducing shadows on the screen. Its 13,000:1 contrast ratio is designed to enhance detail for sharper text, graphics, and video. The projector's connectivity options include VGA, S-video, composite, and HDMI video inputs, plus analog audio inputs, and VGA and analog audio outputs.
The MW632ST offers a built-in 10W speaker that will function even in standby mode, allowing the projector to also work as a speaker system. It is USB and RS-232 controllable, and includes an IR remote control for versatile manipulation options. In addition to the remote control, it also includes a VGA cable.
- Short Throw Ratio Reduces Space Constraints and Disruptions
- Having a short throw ratio gives you the freedom of achieving a large image with the projector only a short distance from the screen. This will allow you increased placement flexibility and a more efficient use of available space. It will also let you move freely without casting distracting shadows on the screen, or having the projector shine into your eyes during a presentation.
- 13,000:1 Contrast Ratio for Enhanced Detail
- The 13,000:1 contrast ratio in the MW632ST helps produce clear images with fine detail for sharper, easier to read text, graphics, and video for more memorable presentations.
- High Brightness
- The 3200-lumen brightness of the BenQ MW632ST helps overcome most ambient light conditions to ensure your message will be seen clearly, even with the lights on.
- VGA and Dual HDMI Ports
- Compatible with today's digital sources, the MW632ST provides two HDMI ports to satisfy your digital connectivity needs as well as a VGA port for traditional analog sources.
- Plug & Play and Enjoy Big Screen Fun from Your Android Devices
- You can now share content from your favorite MHL-enabled devices on the big screen. The MHL functionality in the MW632ST allows you to display pictures, movies, and games from MHL-enabled Android devices to the big screen. The MHL/HDMI port will also charge your connected device.
- 1.5A USB Type-A Power Supply
- Powering your peripheral devices, such as Chromecast or Roku Stick, is easy with the built-in power-enabled USB port, providing up to 1.5 amps of power to eliminate the need for external power connections.
- Vertical Keystone Correction for Additional Placement Versatility
- Vertical keystone correction provides the ability to correct keystone errors when the projector is placed off the vertical center of the screen. Designed for use during quick setup tabletop presentations.
- Built-In 10W Speaker
- The built-in 10W speaker is designed to provide amplification to ensure your message is clearly heard.
- SmartEco Lamp Saving Technology
- SmartEco mode is designed to use only the exact amount of lamp power a projector needs to deliver quality projection, with the added benefit of a reduced total cost of ownership, by extending the lamp life and lowering power consumption.
- SmartEco Lamp
- Within the SmartEco Lamp Saving Technology umbrella, Lamp Care mode offers a lamp life of up to 10,000 hours.
- Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank feature allows users to blank or mute the projected image on the screen, affording privacy to search for files or documents while the desktop is not projected to the entire audience. When activated, Eco Blank automatically dims lamp power, therefore lowering total power consumption by up to 70%.
- No Source Detected Mode
- To avoid having the projector running at full lamp power without a connected image source, the No Source Detected feature lowers the projector's lamp brightness to 30% after the projector has remained unconnected to a display source for more than three minutes.
- 0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MW632ST keeps power consumption down to a minimum of 0.5W power, further lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ MW632ST is built with DLP technology to support full 3D functionality, allowing users to create immersive viewing experiences. Simply add 3D glasses and 3D content from your 3D Blu-ray player, both sold separately.
- Audio Pass Through
- With the built-in speaker, the MW632ST can be used as an audio system when it's in standby mode, saving you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system.
- Colorific Technology for Enhanced Color
- The MW632ST uses Colorific technology to optimize images for specific color balance effects for diverse applications such as presentations, movies, spreadsheets, and photographs.
- Filter-Free Design
- DLP Technology includes a filter-free engine design for confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced TCO.
- Sharp Clarity with Ultra Readability
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology situates the pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick, dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably smoother image quality. The MW632ST also features a 13,000:1 contrast ratio for enhanced rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused. Your presentations will be easily readable and effective.
|Display System||1-Chip DMD DLP|
|Native Resolution||WXGA - 1280 x 800|
|Supported Resolutions|| Minimum: VGA - 640 x 480 |
Up to: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
VGA - 640 x 480 @ 60Hz
VGA - 640 x 480 @ 73Hz
VGA - 640 x 480 @ 75Hz
VGA - 640 x 480 @ 85Hz
720 x 400 @ 70Hz
SVGA - 800 x 600 @ 60Hz
SVGA - 800 x 600 @ 72Hz
SVGA - 800 x 600 @ 75Hz
SVGA - 800 x 600 @ 85Hz
SVGA - 800 x 600 @ 120Hz
XGA - 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz
XGA - 1024 x 768 @ 70Hz
XGA - 1024 x 768 @ 75Hz
XGA - 1024 x 768 @ 85Hz
XGA - 1024 x 768 @ 120Hz
1152 x 864 @ 75Hz
1024 x 576 @ 60Hz
1024 x 600 @ 65Hz
1280 x 720 @ 60Hz
1280 x 768 @ 60Hz
WXGA 60-1 - 1280 x 800 @ 60Hz
WXGA - 1280 x 800 @ 75Hz
WXGA - 1280 x 800 @ 85Hz
WXGA - 1280 x 800 @ 120Hz
SXGA - 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz
SXGA - 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz
SXGA - 1280 x 1024 @ 85Hz
1280 x 960 @ 60Hz
1280 x 960 @ 85Hz
1360 x 768 @ 60Hz
WXGA+ - 1440 x 900 @ 60Hz
SXGA+ - 1400 x 1050 @ 60Hz
UXGA - 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
1680 x 1050 @ 60Hz
640 x 480 @ 67Hz
MAC16 - 832 x 624 @ 75Hz
1024 x 768 @ 75Hz
MAC21 - 1152 x 870 @ 75Hz
1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
720 x 480 @ 60Hz
720 x 576 @ 50Hz
1280 x 720 @ 50Hz
1280 x 720 @ 60Hz
1920 x 1080 @ 50Hz
1920 x 1080 @ 24Hz
1920 x 1080 @ 25Hz
1920 x 1080 @ 30Hz
Max resolution in reduced blanking mode
|Format|| NTSC 4.43 |
PAL 60, M, N
|HDTV Compatibility|| 480i |
|Offset||105% ± 5%|
|Aspect Ratio|| Native: 16:10 |
|Supported 3D Formats|| Frame Sequential (up to 720p) |
|Color Range||1.07 Billion|
|Scan|| Horizontal: 15 - 102 kHz |
Vertical: 24 - 120 Hz
|Lens||F 2.6 - 2.78 (f = 10.2 - 12.24 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Zoom||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Distance||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Ratio||.72 - 0.87:1 (87" @ 1.36 m)|
|Projection Size||60 - 120" / 152.40 - 304.80 cm (Max Diagonal: 120" / 304.80 cm)|
|Keystone Correction|| Digital: Yes, Vertical: ± 30° |
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 10 W (Mono)|
|Picture Modes||Blackboard, Cinema, Cinema 3D, Presentation, User 1, User 2, sRGB|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input) |
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Output)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
1x S-Video Video (Input)
1x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)
1x HDMI with MHL Support Audio/Video (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1x Mini-USB Type-B Female (Input)
1x USB Type-A Female (Output)
1x RS-232C Control (Input)
1x IR Control (Input)
|Life|| Normal Mode: 4000 Hours |
Eco Mode: 6000 Hours
smartEco Mode: 6500 Hours
LampSave Mode: 10000 Hours
|Fan Noise|| Normal Mode: 33 dB |
Eco Mode: 28 dB
|Security|| Cable Lock Slot |
|Languages|| Arabic |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Current||3.2 A|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode: 305 W |
Eco Mode: 220 W
Standby Mode (Normal): <5 W
|Altitude||0 - 9842' (0 - 3000 m)|
|Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 10 - 90%
At sea level
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11.3 x 4.5 x 9.2" / 287.3 x 114.4 x 232.6 mm|
|Weight||5.73 lb / 2.6 kg|
|Package Weight||8.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.5 x 12.5 x 6.3"|
- Remote Control with Battery
- VGA Cable
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Projector
- Limited 1-Year or 2000-Hour Warranty on Lamp, Whichever Comes First