Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 5058/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Brightness of 4500 Lumens
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- 1.15 to 1.5:1 Throw Ratio
- VGA, RCA Composite, S-Video, 2x HDMI-In
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Analog Audio Input & Output
- Built-In 10-Watt Speaker
- Ethernet & RS-232 Controllable
- VGA Cable, Case, & IR Remote Included
Show your presentations in nearly any environment with the BenQ MH750 4500-Lumen Full HD DLP Projector . Its 4500 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in most situations, while its 10,000:1 contrast ratio will help keep images and text clear and distinct. Its 1.15 to 1.5:1 throw ratio and 1.3x zoom offer a range of installation options.
The MH750 has VGA, RCA composite, S-Video, and two HDMI inputs to support various types of video sources. One HDMI input is MHL compatible for connecting mobile devices, and the USB Type-A port will provide power for your smartphone or tablet for the duration of the presentation. Its VGA output will allow you to daisy-chain multiple projectors or displays to allow them to show the same video source. A built-in 10-Watt speaker eliminates the need for a separate speaker system, but the projector also features a 3.5mm audio output to connect external speakers. It is controllable via Ethernet and RS-232 and includes a VGA cable, carrying case, and IR remote control.
- High Brightness
- With 4500 lumens of brightness, the MH750 will give you enhanced clarity even with some ambient light.
- High Contrast Ratio
- The 10,000:1 contrast ratio helps ensures that every document, image, graph, chart, and video is projected with enhanced sharpness, enabling presenters to view their presentation files clearly and allowing the audience to stay focused on the contents projected.
- Full HD 1080p
- Showcase Full-HD content in 1080p resolution and enjoy Blu-ray, video games, and HD broadcasting without downscaling or compression.
- Independent 3D Color Management for Six Primary Colors
- BenQ's 3D color management tool allows color customization with the freedom to independently fine-tune the hue, grain, and saturation levels of all six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y).
- Built-In 10W Speaker
- The MH750 features a built-in 10W speaker to eliminate the need for an external speaker system.
- 1.3x Zoom for Big Pictures Nearly Anywhere
- The projector's 1.3x zoom frees up space with a range of throw distances, and projects images up to 300" diagonal, giving you the flexibility of placing the projector nearly anywhere without compromising your current decor.
- Side Projection with 2D Keystone & Auto Vertical Keystone
- 2D keystone correction enhances installation flexibility by correcting the trapezoid effect via horizontal and vertical adjustments up to ±30°. With it, the projector can be placed off center and the presenter can stand in front of the screen without blocking the image. The projector can also be placed anywhere on a U-shaped tabletop without moving the table or putting a stand in the center.
- Corner Fit
- Corner Fit is a flexible and convenient way to align the picture by adjusting each corner of the image independently.
- MHL Connectivity
- With the support of MHL technology, you can stream content from your smartphone or tablet instantly. Simply connect your device via an MHL cable and watch your content expand onto the projector screen.
- Various 3D Formats Supported
- The MH750 is equipped with DLP Link-supported 3D projection to offer you the same 3D effects seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported by the MH750 are 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom, and 3D side-by-side.
- 1.5A USB Type-A Power Supply
- Users can charge their mobile devices through the USB power port. You don't need to worry about your mobile device running out of battery while streaming your presentation content during meetings.
- SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
- Built with SmartEco technology, the MH750 brings together optimized brightness, picture quality, and lamp life.
- SmartEco Mode
- The SmartEco Mode adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by projecting using only as much light as needed.
- EcoBlank Mode
- If the projector is detected to be without a display source for over three minutes, the system will automatically switch to EcoBlank Mode, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- Auto Power Off
- If the projector is found to be without a display source, the system will automatically turn off the projector, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- 0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MH750 keeps power consumption to a minimum, helping to lower energy costs.
- Designed for Long Life
- The nearly-sealed DLP engine design means that the MH750 can stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality by eliminating dust buildup and heat damage.
|Native Resolution||Full HD - 1920 x 1080|
|Supported Resolutions|| Minimum: VGA - 640 x 480 |
Maximum: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
|Supported Formats||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Format|| NTSC |
|Brightness||Normal Mode: 4500 Lumens|
|Offset||130% ± 5%|
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 16:9|
|DLP Link 3D||Yes|
|Supported 3D Formats|| Frame Sequential (up to 720p) |
Frame Packing (up to 1080p)
Side by Side (up to 1080p)
Top Bottom (up to 1080p)
|Color Range||1.07 Billion|
|Scan|| Horizontal: 15 - 102 kHz |
Vertical: 24 - 120 Hz
|Focus||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Lens||F 2.59 - 2.91 (f = 16.87 - 21.87 mm)|
|Throw Distance||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Ratio||1.15 - 1.5:1 (95" @ 2.4 m)|
|Projection Size||60 - 180" / 152.40 - 457.20 cm (Max Diagonal: 180" / 457.20 cm)|
|Keystone Correction|| Yes, Vertical: ± 30° |
Yes, Horizontal: ± 30°
|Rear Screen Projection||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 10 W|
|Picture Modes||Bright, Cinema, Cinema 3D, Presentation, User 1, User 2, sRGB|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input) |
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Output)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
1x S-Video Video (Input)
1x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)
1x HDMI with MHL Support Audio/Video (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1x USB Type-B Female (Input)
1x USB Power (Output)
1x RS-232C Control (Input)
1x Ethernet LAN (Input)
|Life|| Bright Mode: 2500 Hours |
Normal Mode: 3500 Hours
Eco Mode: 4500 Hours
|Fan Noise|| Normal Mode: 39 dB |
Eco Mode: 36 dB
|Languages|| Arabic |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode: 270 W |
Eco Mode: 220 W
Standby Mode: <0.5 W
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 12.4 x 4.6 x 8.5" / 314.2 x 116.0 x 216.3 mm Including feet |
12.4 x 4.0 x 8.5" / 314.2 x 102.0 x 216.3 mm Excluding feet
|Weight||7.28 lb / 3.30 kg|
|Package Weight||11.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.0 x 11.1 x 9.7"|
- Remote Control with Battery
- VGA Cable
- Lens Cover
- Carrying Case
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Projector
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Lamp