Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Product Price: ₹86084.75
GST is eligible for input tax credit, if GSTIN is mentioned during checkout.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 4926/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Brightness of 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- 1.15 to 1.5:1 Throw Ratio
- Project up to 300" Images
- Dual HDMI Inputs & MHL Connectivity
- Up to 6000 Hour Lamp Life
- Independent 3D Color Control
- Rec. 709 Cinematic Color Reproduction
- ISFccc Certification
- 20W CinemaMaster Stereo Sound
The HT3050 Full HD 3D DLP Home Theater Projector from BenQ delivers cinematic images with Rec. 709 color production. Rec. 709 is a color standard that showcases the projector's ability to produce life-like color saturation. This 2000 lumen projector is equipped with a DLP light engine and a 240W lamp that provides up to 3500 hours of life in normal mode and 6000 hours in SmartEco mode. The HT3050 sports a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed 1080p images. Furthermore, the HT3050 features a 1.15 to 1.5:1 throw ratio and can project images up to 300".
With VGA, composite video, component video, and dual HDMI inputs, this projector can accept a wide range of video sources. One of its HDMI connections supports MHL, which allows you to mirror and charge compatible devices such as smartphones. There's also a USB interface on-board that can power USB-powered devices such as portable streaming players. The HT3050 also incorporates two 10W speakers for stereo audio playback, 15,000:1 contrast ratio, and a 1.3x optical zoom.
- Rec. 709 Standard for Authentic Cinematic Color
- Rec.709 is the international High-Definition standard that certifies that display devices can reproduce a cinematic color palette. Using a 6x-speed RGBRGB color wheel with custom segment angles and coatings, the HT3050 achieves Rec. 709 cinematic color reproduction, delivering precise Hollywood Studio color right out-of-the box.
- Software Optimization
- To maximize color accuracy, this projector's software optimization involved adjusting the blacks, whites, and grays towards the D65 standard defined by Rec. 709. Furthermore, the three primary and secondary colors were adjusted one by one, until they were as close as possible to the references on the Rec. 709 color gamut.
- Six-Segment Color Wheel
- The six-segment color wheel in this projector has been re-engineered with 6x speed to maximize color and depth.
- CineMaster Audio
- Featuring CinemaMaster audio, powered by MaxxAudio technology, the HT3050 delivers 20W of cinema-quality sound. Two acoustically balanced drivers are encased in resonant chambers inside the projector to deliver vibrant, rich, and full-range sound using Wave Audio algorithms.
- Independent 3D Color Control for All 6 Primary Colors
- BenQ's color management tool allows users to independently fine-tune the gain, saturation, and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y). This enables users to customize colors for life-like color reproduction.
- ISFccc Certification
- The HT3050 features ISFccc preset modes, enabled by professional calibrators from the Imaging Science Foundation to provide optimized Day/Night viewing.
- High Fill Factor
- Featuring a high fill factor, the HT3050 shines more light into each pixel, improving definition for small text and fine details, and eliminating "screen door effect".
- BenQ SmartEco
- SmartEco automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content to project rich blacks and increase contrast for tiny text and subtle details.
- All-Glass Optics
- BenQ's all-glass optics and low-dispersion lens coatings are designed to minimize chromatic aberration, delivering sharp, crisp video to the screen.
- Vertical Lens Shift Flexibility
- Lens shift provides the flexibility to optically move the image on the screen to overcome minor installation miscalculations.
- Side Projection with 2D Keystone
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction eliminates the trapezoid effect when the projector is placed at an indirect angle from the screen, allowing you to set the projector up in a corner or on a side table to facilitate projection in more places.
- Colorific Technology
- BenQ uses Colorific technology to optimize images for specific color balance effects for diverse applications such as presentations, movies, spreadsheets, and photographs. This BenQ Colorific projector generates more than one billion colors by combining up to seven different colors to create vibrant, true-to-life images.
- Wall Color Correction
- The Wall Color Correction feature can be used to normalize the image when projecting onto color surfaces, providing the flexibility to enjoy content in any room in the house.
- Additional Features
- View 3D images when paired with 3D content and sold separately 3D glasses
- DLP BrilliantColor technology
- Project up to 100" images from just 8.4' away
- Intuitive user interface
- Step-by-step setup guide
- Supports BenQ's optional Wireless FHD Kit
|Native Resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||2000 ANSI lumens|
|Colors|| Supported Number: 1.07 Billion |
Color Wheel Segment: 6-Segment (RGBRGB)
Color Wheel Speed: 6x (50 Hz), 4x (60 Hz)
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 selectable)|
|Supported Image Size|| Clear Image Size: 60.0 - 180.0" / 152.4 - 457.2 cm |
Maximum Image Size: 300" / 762 cm
|Throw Ratio||1.15 - 1.5:1 (100" at 8.4' / 2.5 m)|
|Keystone Correction|| Auto Vertical: ± 30° |
Manual Horizontal: ± 30°
|Offset||105% ± 2.5%|
|Resolution Supported||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with reduced blanking|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 - 102 kHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 - 120 Hz|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV|
|Focal Length||16.88-21.88 mm|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +10%|
|Inputs|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x HDMI with MHL
1 x VGA
1 x RCA Composite video
1 x Component video
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) audio
1 x Stereo RCA
|Outputs||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) audio|
|Other|| 1 x USB Type-A (5 V/1.5) |
1 x Mini-USB Type B (service)
1 x RS232
2 x IR receiver (Front and Top)
1 x 12 V trigger
1 x Power
|Lamp (Bulb)||240 W|
|Lamp Life|| Normal: 3500 hours |
Eco: 5000 hours
SmartEco: 6000 hours
|3D Compatibility|| Frame Sequential: Up to 720p |
Frame Packing: Up to 1080p
Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
Top Bottom: Up to 1080p
|Picture Modes|| ISF Disabled: Bright, Vivid, Cinema (Rec. 709), Game, User 1, User 2, 3D |
ISF Enabled: Bright, Vivid, Cinema (Rec. 709), Game, User 1, User 2, ISF Night, ISF Day, 3D
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Traditional Chinese|
|Speaker||10 W x 2|
|Audible Noise|| Normal: 29 dBA |
Economic Mode: 27 dBA
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15.0 x 4.8 x 10.9" / 380.5 x 121.7 x 277.0 mm|
|Weight||7.9 lb / 3.6 kg|
|Package Weight||11.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.3 x 13.8 x 8.0"|