Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 27857/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Product currently unavailable due to warehouse upgrade. It will be available on October 1st 2018. Enter your email ID below, we will notify you as soon as it is available.
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The white F-22 1080p Multimedia Projector with High Brightness MkIII Color Wheel and Wide Lens from Barco is a professional installation projector adaptable to a range of use cases, such as flight simulators and theme park rides, museums, visitor attractions, and more. The projector features a brightness of up to 3000 lumens (depending on settings), has a native 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio format. In addition to its native aspect ratio and resolution, through internal scaling, the F22 can accommodate a wide range of formats, from 480p SD all the way up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200).The F22 features connectivity to accommodate a variety of sources. There are HDMI and DVI inputs for HDTV and digital computer sources. There is a VGA port for analog computer sources or for integration with existing A/V installations. Plus, there are composite, component, and S-video inputs to cover most analog video sources, whether SD or HD. For remote operation, there is an Ethernet port that enables control across a local network, as well as an RS-232 port with loop-through for integration with automation systems such as Crestron. Finally, there is a USB port for direct operation from a computer.
- EN17 Wide Angle Lens
- The Wide Angle Lens features a throw ratio of 1.09:1 with 720p, 1.00:1 with SXGA+, 0.92:1 with 1080p, and 0.92:1 with WUXGA. It can be considered a short throw lens - ideal where the projector needs to be placed relatively close to the screen. Throw ratio is one of the most important specifications a projector lens has as it tells you the image size (width) you will get at a given distance from the screen.
- The Right Color Wheel for Your Configuration
- The F22 is available with a range of color wheel options, including High Brightness, Graphics, or VizSim, each with specific characteristics. As the VizSim color wheel focuses on color quality, it lowers color cross-talk and contamination, and reduces artifacting. The Graphics version offers a lower saturation but higher brightness for general AV use, and the High Brightness option provides high-brightness while retaining accurate color reproduction. This particular projector features the High Brightness (MKIII) color wheel.
- Simplified Installation and Maintenance
- The F22 can be installed in motion simulators without extra mounting hardware. And, as there's no need to dismount the projector when replacing the lamp, you can simply take off the front panel so that mechanical and optical settings are left untouched.
- Integrated Automation Software
- Thanks to the built-in real time clock and timer, the F22 can be set to perform a specific task - such as automatically starting and switching off, switching between various sources at set intervals. Up to 10 different programs can be stored individually.
- Stereo 3D Support
- The F22 features INFITEC EX 3D support, a stereoscopic 3D technology based on interference filters that sees use in cinema projection and other professional visualization applications.
- Fully Networkable
- Most projector settings and features can be set via the built-in web page, thus allowing for remote asset management.
|Display System||1-Chip DLP|
|Native Resolution||Full HD - 1920 x 1080 Progressive|
|Supported Resolutions|| SXGA+ - 1400 x 1050 |
WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
|Supported Formats||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Format|| NTSC |
|HDTV Compatibility|| 1080p |
|Pixels||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Projection Angle||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Uniformity||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Offset||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Aspect Ratio|| Native: 16:10 |
|Contrast Ratio||2D � 2500:1|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|DLP Link 3D||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Supported 3D Formats||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Color Range||R, G, B, W|
|Scan|| Horizontal: 15 - 150 Hz |
Vertical: 48 - 190 kHz
|Lens||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Lens Shift||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Zoom||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Distance||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Projection Size||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 1x DVI-D Video (Input) |
1x HDMI Control (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x HDMI Video (Input)
1x RCA Component Video (Input)
1x S-Video Video (Input)
1x BNC Composite Video (Input)
1x Ethernet Control (Input/Output)
2x 9-pin VGA Control (Input/Output)
1x USB Control (Input/Output)
2x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Control (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Control (Input)
|Lamp (Bulb)||1x UHP|
|Light Source||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Color Temperature||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Watts||Normal Mode: 220 W|
|Life|| Normal Mode: 2250 Hours |
Eco Mode: 3000 Hours
|Fan Noise||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Security||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|System Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Languages||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC|
|Battery||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Input Current||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|DC Output||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Heat Dissipation||1061 BTU|
|Power Consumption||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Altitude||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Temperature|| Operating |
50 to 104°F (10 to 40°C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Humidity: 10 - 90%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||10.9 x 3.7 x 9.2" / 278.0 x 94.0 x 234.0 mm|
|Weight||6.39 lb / 2.9 kg|
- Remote Control with Batteries
- Limited 3-Year Warranty on Projector
- Limited 90-Day/500 Hours Warranty on Lamp (Whichever Comes First)