|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 963.8 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 306/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- Increases Black-and-White Contrast
- Same Effect as a Kodak Wratten 8 Filter
- Ideal for Foliage and Landscape Photos
- Cuts Through Haze
- Filter Factor: 2 (+1 Stop)
- Schott Glass and Brass Ring Construction
- Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC)
- Front Threads and Thinner Ring
This 46mm Yellow MRC 022M Filter from B+W is used to increase contrast and separate light and dark tones in B&W photography. The Yellow absorbs blue and blue-green colors, which enhances the clouds and makes the skies look darker. Green foliage is affected as well revealing more detail and the color green going lighter. Objects in the distance will be seen more clearly, because the yellow filter cuts through haze and fog. The filter has a filter factor of 2, so the exposure should be increased by 1 stop.
The Schott Glass has multi-resistant coating (MRC), which acts as protection for the glass. The coatings reduce reflections, ghosting, and allows greater transmission of light than other filters with less or no coatings. Because of the coatings water will bead-up on the glass, which make cleaning the filter easier. The F-Pro Mount ring has front threads to allow another filter to be threaded on top. B+W has also made the F-Pro Mount thinner, so it may not cause vignetting on lenses as wide as 24mm. The ring is made from brass, which is a softer metal and it prevents the ring from binding on the front of the lens.
- Increases contrast and separates tones
- The filter helps to darken the clouds slightly and it also separates light and dark tones, such as green foliage
- Filter has a filter factor of 2, which increases exposure by 1 stop
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Constructed from Schott glass providing better transmission of light
- F-Pro brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength
|Filter Factor||2 (+1 stop)|
|Effect||Increases contrast when shooting with black-and-white film|
|Construction|| Schott glass |
|Package Weight||0.14 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||2.6 x 2.6 x 0.7"|
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
If you take black and white photographs and wish your sky to have the wonderful cloudy texture of grey tones that you perceive, then the yellow filter is a must. The B+W MRC 022M is a well made filter that will not deceive.