- Increases Black-and-White Contrast
- Ideal for Landscapes and Skies
- 8x Filter Factor, +3 stop
- Schott Glass Construction
- Multi-Resistant Coating
- F-Pro Brass Filter Ring
- 67mm Threaded Front
- Plastic Case
This 67mm Dark Red MRC 091M Filter from B+W is used to increase contrast and tonal separation in black and white photography. It enhances clouds while making skies and foliage appear darker, creating dramatic land and skyscapes. Distant objects will be rendered more clearly because the filter cuts through haze and fog. It has a filter factor of 8, requiring exposures to be increased by 3 stops.
Its Schott Glass construction uses Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) technology to reduce reflections and ghosting; protect from scratches; and repel dirt and water. The F-Pro Mount ring has front threads to allow another filter to be threaded on top. B+W has also made the F-Pro Mount thinner so it will not cause vignetting on lenses as wide as 24mm. The ring is made from brass, which is a softer metal that prevents the ring from binding on the front of the lens.
- Increases contrast and tonal separation
- Darkens skies and foliage
- Filter factor of 8, which increases exposure by 3 stops
- Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) reduces reflections and ghosting; protects from scratches; and repels dirt and water.
- Schott glass provides better transmission of light
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength
|Type ||Black-and-white contrast |
|Size ||67mm |
|Grade ||091M |
|Filter Factor ||8 (+3 stops) |
|Multi-Coated ||Yes |
|Effect ||More dramatic visual effect than a 090 (25) Light Red filter |
|Application ||Landscape photography |
|Construction || Schott glass |
- Brass ring
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.15 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.7 x 3.7 x 0.8" |
In the Box
B+W 67mm Dark Red MRC 091M Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.