- Clear Protective Filter
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- MRC Multi-Resistant Coating
- Nano Coating
- 49mm Front Filter Threads
- Thin Brass Filter Ring
- Plastic Case
The B+W 49mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.8% light transmission, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coating. This Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) also offers greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The Nano coating associated with XS-Pro filters provides an additional eighth layer over the MRC, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
B+W filters are constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. This filter features a thin brass filter ring to minimize the potential for vignetting while enhancing durability and jamming prevention. To further reduce the possibility of vignetting when this filter is in use, the filter ring's outside diameter is slightly larger than the actual thread size. This may prevent the use of some lens manufacturer bayonet hoods.
This UV Haze filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.8% light transmission.
- Nano coating provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Thin brass filter ring helps to prevent vignetting, jamming, and provides additional strength.
- Plastic case for storage and transport.
|Filter Type ||UV |
|Filter Factor ||1 (0 Stop) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||49 mm |
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet ||49 mm |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
|Coatings ||Multi-Coating |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.09 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||2.6 x 2.6 x 0.8" |
In the Box
B+W 49mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M Filter
- Filter Case
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.