Audix SCX25A Studio Condenser Microphone (Piano Miking System)
- 2 x SCX25A Studio Condenser Microphone
- Foam Lined Metal Case
- 2 x DFLEX Mounting Clips
- 2 x Quad Conductor Microphone Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Frequency Range||20�Hz to 20�kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB�|
|Equivalent Noise Level||14 dB�A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||28�mV/PA @ 1�kHz|
|Power Requirements||48 V|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Dynamic Range||121 dB|
|Length||5.83" (148 mm)|
|Weight||8.61 oz (244 g)|
|Package Weight||7.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.6 x 10.8 x 5.4"|
The piano miking system SCX25A Studio Condenser Microphone from Audix is designed to be used with pianos, and includes two SCX25A microphones, two DFLEX piano mounting clips, and two high quality quad conductor microphone cables with braided shields to reduce noise induction from external sources. It features a capsule suspension system where the capsule is shockmounted within a machined brass ring, isolating it from the mic body and electronics. This system minimizes acoustic reflections and diffractions, delivering a pure, open air sound with detail and realism. The microphone is also consistent when responding to on and off-axis signals and exhibits maximum phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. There is a wide cardioid polar pattern, enabling you to blend the sound of the instrument or vocal with the sound of the room. It can handle SPLs in excess of 135 dB and provides up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection.
- Slim profile for optimal placement with acoustic pianos, vibes, acoustic guitars, overheads, and, percussion
- Linear 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response which accurately reproduces audio in clear detail
- Cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.