ATTO Technology TLFC-2162-D00 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 16Gb FC Desklink Device (US)
- Desktop Form Factor
- SFP+ LC Optical Connector Type
- 2 x 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 Connectivity
- 2 x 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel Connectivity
- External LEDs for Online & Speed Status
- Link/Activity/Link Speed LED Indicators
- Supports 4K Video File Transfer/Display
- Auto Negotiation to 16/8/4Gb Devices
- 81 Buffer Credits
- Supports Mac & Windows Operating Systems
The TLFC-2162-D00 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 16Gb FC Desklink Device (US) from ATTO Technology provides maximum throughput for high-bandwidth network connectivity for IT, and media and entertainment applications. It offers cost effective access to storage, previously not available using FireWire or USB. With dual channel configuration, and support for load balancing and failover, the 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel Desklink device can be used to achieve optimal I/O and data throughput, for advanced video and access to IT applications. It can support both, local and storage area networks for Mac OS X 10.9 and later, and Windows 7 and 8 platforms (Linux when Thunderbolt-enabled platforms become available), providing a single connectivity solution for users with heterogeneous operating system environments.
- Performance Engineered
- This Fibre Channel Desklink device is designed to provide fast, redundant and highly available connectivity to Fibre Channel storage, and is engineered to manage latency for real-time applications. Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology provides controlled acceleration of data to deliver consistent performance and reliable data transfers for video editing, digital audio, video on demand, or database applications. ATTO pays close attention to detail in board design and signal integrity, to minimize transmission errors and data corruption. Fibre Channel drivers with support for multipathing, make ATTO the premier choice for high-performance Fibre Channel SAN connectivity.
- Advanced Management Tools
- ConfigTool features an intuitive GUI that simplifies the installation, management, and monitoring of the Desklink device. With advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities, ConfigTool provides users with sophisticated diagnostics, and the flexibility to control settings for specific applications.
- MultiPath Director
- Storage connectivity solution for a wide array of certified, enterprise-class storage systems from storage providers. Multiple paths to storage for improved data integrity and reliability.
- Dual 16Gb Fibre Channel ports.
- Two SFP+ LC optical modules (included).
- Supports 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously, with dual 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2.
- Daisy chain up to five additional Thunderbolt technology-enabled devices.
- Backwards compatible with 10Gb/s Thunderbolt.
- Complete SAN connectivity when combined with ATTO FibreConnect Fibre Channel switches.
- RoHS compliant.
- Auto Negotiation to 16Gb, 8Gb, and 4Gb devices.
- Supports arbitrated loop, point-to-point, and direct fabric/switch attach.
- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-FS, FCP, FC-AL, FC-AL2, FC-PLDA, FC-FLA.
- Flash ROM for field upgrades.
- FC Class 3 support.
- Buffer Credits: 81.
- Software RAID support with ATTO's Power.
- Center software.
- Supports FDMI and WMI.
- Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric.
Advanced Software Features
- Adaptive load balancing.
- Optimal performance for a wide range of applications.
- Low power consumption.
- Increased switch port availability.
- Reduces cost per MB of data transferred.
- Seamless integration into existing FC SANs
- Support for virtualized server environments.
- Extensive certification with SAN infrastructure components.
- The Desklink delivers high-performance and reliable connectivity solutions for the demanding storage environments, including digital content creation, tape streaming and backup, rich content delivery, server clustering, and complex databases. It enables users to achieve the I/O performance for real-time and transactional applications.
|Management Tools||ATTO ConfigTool (with GUI) management and configuration utility|
|Connector Type||SFP+ LC optical|
|Input Connectors||2 x 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2|
|Output Connectors||2 x 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel|
|Indicators|| External LEDs for online and speed status for each port |
LED Indicators: Link (solid), Activity (blinking), Link Speed (On = 16 Gb, Off = 8 Gb, 4 Gb)
|Environmental|| Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) |
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to +158°F (-40 to +70°C)
Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
|Operating System Support|| Mac OS X 10.9 and later |
Windows 7 and 8
|Power Adapter|| 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 0.6 A (maximum) |
|Compliance|| FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class B |
EN55022, Class B/EN55024
C TUV US
EU RoHS (2002/95/EC)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.5 x 1.5 x 9.0" (11.4 x 3.8 x 22.8 cm)|
|Package Weight||3.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.362 x 10.394 x 4.646"|
- 2 x SFP+ LC Optical Modules
- Standard US Power Supply
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.