ASUS Republic of Gamers G20CB Desktop Computer
- 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-6700 Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU (8GB)
- 512GB SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- USB Mouse
- USB Keyboard
- 180W AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||3.4�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||4.0�GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x DIMM 288-Pin|
|Memory Type||2 x 8�GB�PC4-17000�2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce�GTX 1080 with 8�GB�GDDR5X VRAM|
|Hard Drive||Installed: 1.512�TB�(1x 512�GB�SSD;�1x 1�TB�7200 rpm)|
|Optical Drive||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Drive Bay Expansion|| 1�x�2.5" (Internal) |
|PCI Expansion|| Quantity: 1 |
|Ports|| 2 x USB 3.1 |
4 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
|Display||1 x HDMI-out|
|Audio|| 2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output |
2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Line-In
3 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Line-Out
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home�(64-bit)|
|Power Supply||410 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.1 x 13.4 x 14.1"�/�104.1 x 340.4 x 358.1 mm|
|Weight||14.07 lb�/�6.38 kg|
|Package Weight||23.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.5 x 16.2 x 7.8"|
The ASUS Republic of Gamers G20CB Desktop Computer is a compact Windows 10 system that sports full-tower performance, which is due to an Intel Core i7-6700 processor along with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card. The quad-core processor has a stock speed of 3.4 GHz and can achieve speeds of up to 4 GHz while running demanding apps. 16GB of DDR4 memory is on board to help the processor handle multiple programs at the same time. For visuals, the dedicated graphics card sports 8GB of GDDR5X video memory and Pascal architecture so you can enable additional graphical settings and experience VR environments.
For storage, this system is equipped with a 512GB solid-state drive and a 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive. The large capacity of the hard drive makes it ideal for long term storage of your files whereas the solid-state drive will let you boot up and load applications in seconds. To back up data or watch movies, ASUS has outfitted this system with an integrated DVD burner. Additionally, two external power supplies are included (230W and 180W) to help ensure the graphics card, drives, and other components operate at optimal performance.
Accessing the Internet can be accomplished wirelessly via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or reliably using a wired Ethernet connection. The G20CB is equipped with two USB 3.1, four USB 3.0, and two USB 2.0 ports for expanding its capabilities with printers, external storage drives, and other devices. For speakers and headsets, it comes with line-in, central bass, right speaker, and left speaker ports as well as two headphone and two microphone jacks. Additionally, Bluetooth 4.0 is available so you can wirelessly connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices.
ASUS Republic of Gamers G20CB
- Quad-Core 6th-Generation Skylake Intel Core i7-6700 Performance
- The ASUS G20CB houses a 6th-generation Skylake Intel Core i7-6700 processor, which features four cores that have a base speed of 3.4 GHz. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, the cores can achieve speeds of up to 4.0 GHz while running demanding apps. Armed with 8GB of L3 cache and 16GB of DDR4 RAM, you'll be able to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Graphics
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 arms you with industry-leading technologies including dynamic PhysX effects, CUDA, and more. Built on the Pascal architecture, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 delivers major improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over Maxwell technology.
- Memory Performance
- DDR4 RAM provides speeds of up to 2.1GT/s - twice that of DDR3 - to give you highly stable performance. DDR4 is also more efficient, requiring just 1.2V, so you get 20% in energy-savings over DDR3. There's even USB 3.1 with 10 GB/s speeds for double the data transfer rates of USB 3.0.
- Republic of Gamers AudioWizard
- With a unique mix of hardware and audio tuning software, SonicMaster brings you right into the fight. Gunshots ring out, explosions reverberate, and even footsteps become auditory cues on the digital battlefield. Be immersed in battle whether you're using a headset or speakers. The Republic of Gamers AudioWizard sound processing provides an additional layer of audio enhancement with up to five customizable modes you can easily switch on-the-fly.
- Included Accessories
- A USB gaming keyboard and mouse are included with the G20CB.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With it, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.