Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Important Note: Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, you may expect a significant delay in delivery of your order as our entire supply chain is affected. Our international suppliers and shipping providers are working in a limited capacity. Currently, international flights are not landing in India and we do not know when the operations will resume. Orders received during this period will not be processed until the ban on international flights is lifted. In case you need to cancel the order, 2% bank charges will be deducted as per our refund policy. We request your cooperation in understanding our situation and these unpredictable delays. If you have any queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!
Please follow us on
We will update you once the operations are normal.
MPN: PROART PA90-M9012ZN
Buy on EMI starting at 17397/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9-9900K Eight-Core
- 32GB DDR4 | 512GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000 (8GB GDDR5)
- USB Type-A | DisplayPort | Thunderbolt 3
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Included
- Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
The ASUS ProArt PA90 Mini Desktop Computer is a compact workstation designed for creative professionals dealing with computer-aided design (CAD) and content creation. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9-9900K eight-core processor, 32GB of DDR4 RAM, a 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD paired with a 1TB 7200 rpm HDD, and an NVIDIA Quadro P4000 graphics card. With these combined, this system provides you with quick and efficient performance. Users can also connect up to four displays for multitasking. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- NVIDIA Quadro Graphics
- The NVIDIA Quadro P4000 provides the performance for a variety of graphical tasks including photo and video editing, computer-aided design (CAD) workflows for architecture, engineering and manufacturing, as well as media and entertainment. It's also VR-ready, so users can work in 3D space and create immersive virtual environments.
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Certification
- The ISV certification ensures that this system is reliable and compatible with a variety of software including the Adobe and Autodesk suite, and more.
- Liquid Cooling
- A compact chassis leaves little room for cooling. Therefore, this system is equipped with liquid cooling for optimal performance. It operates at 25.5 dB at idle and 32 dB at full load. Moreover, the top of this system opens up for increased airflow when needed.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
ASUS PA90 Specs
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1151|
|CPU||3.6 GHz Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core|
|Maximum Boost Speed||5.0 GHz|
|L3 Cache||16 MB|
|Total Installed Memory||32 GB|
|Memory Configuration||2 x 16 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||64 GB|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Available Memory Slots||2|
|GPU||NVIDIA Quadro P4000 with 8 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Storage and Expansion|
|SSD Slots||1 x M.2 PCIe x4|
|Total Installed Capacity||1.512 TB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512 GB M.2 PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1 TB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Ports|| 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
|USB Type-C Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 3|
|Display||4 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Microphone Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Line Output
|Media Card Slots||None|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|MU-MIMO Support||2 x 2|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Keyboard||Wireless Full-Size Keyboard|
|Pointing Device||Wireless Mouse|
|Power Supply||410 W|
|Dimensions||6.93 x 14.37 x 6.93" / 176 x 365 x 176 mm|
|Weight||11.5 lb / 5.2 kg|
|Package Weight||26.44 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.3 x 12.4 x 12.1"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.