ASUS 12.5" ZenBook 3 UX390UA Notebook (Royal Blue)
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core
- 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM + 512GB SSD
- 12.5" 1920 x 1080 Glossy Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- USB Type-C / Webcam / Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Pro
- Carrying Bag
- Mini Dock (Type-C to Type-A / Type-C / HDMI)
- Power Cable & Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||2.7�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5�GHz|
|System Bus||4�GT/s�Quick Path Interconnect|
|Memory Type||1 x 16�GB�LPDDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics�620|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle||178� Horizontal, 178� Vertical|
|Available Slots||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512�GB�M.2 PCIe|
|Ports||1 x USB 3.1�Type-C|
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
|Media Card Reader||None|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro�(64-bit)|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Computer - Battery||6-Cell Lithium-Ion Polymer�(40�Wh)|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply||45 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11.7 x 0.5 x 7.5"�/�296.0 x 11.9 x 191.2 mm|
|Weight||2.00 lb�/�910 g|
|Package Weight||5.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.7 x 10.1 x 4.1"|
The 12.5" ZenBook 3 UX390UA Notebook from Asus is an ultra-thin notebook built for on-the-go users who need something that's easily portable yet powerful enough for everyday tasks and more. It's equipped with a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core processor and 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM that'll let you efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a heavier workload, the CPU can reach a max turbo frequency of 3.5 GHz. The 12.5" display, driven by integrated Intel HD graphics, has a 1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp and clear Full HD visuals.
For storage, it has a 512GB PCIe SSD for faster loading times and a quick boot up. Should you need more, you can connect external storage solutions using its single USB Type-C port that has a reversible interface. Due to the limited ports on this system, it's recommended you use a USB Type-C dock for further device functionality and compatibility. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi and pair compatible wireless peripherals with Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Other integrated features include a webcam, speakers, microphones, and a 3.5 mm headphone and microphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Thin, Light, and Tough
- The ZenBook 3 is built with aerospace-grade aluminum, making it thin, light, and durable. Furthermore, the screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 4, which is 0.4 mm thin.
- Spectacular Display
- With a 7.6 mm wide bezel, the ZenBook 3 has an 82% screen-to-body ratio for an immersive viewing experience. It also features wide 178� viewing angles, 72% NTSC color coverage, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio for brighter bright colors and darker blacks. Asus Splendid technology optimizes the display for better color accuracy and images while Asus Tru2life Video delivers better contrast and sharpness in videos.
- Cool and Powerful
- Equipped with a 7th generation Intel processor, the ZenBook 3 features a redesigned cooling system that includes components such as a liquid-crystal-polymer fan impeller and copper-alloy heat pipes to dissipate heat.
- All-Day Battery
- Keep it going all day with the ZenBook 3. Its 40 Wh Li-polymer battery can last up to 9 hours of use and even supports fast charging technology, allowing it to charge up to 60% capacity in just 49 minutes.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- With a laptop, you're probably using it on-the-go and that means wires are a nuisance. Using 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, you'll be able to connect to wireless networks on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, which offers faster speeds. Then pair compatible wireless peripherals using Bluetooth 4.0 technology to free up your USB port for other devices.
- Comfortable Typing
- The keys on the ZenBook 3 have a key pitch of 19.8 mm, roughly the same size of a desktop keyboard so you'll be able to type as you normally do. They also have a 0.8 mm travel distance for a more comfortable typing experience. There's even backlighting so you'll be able to type in dark or dimly lit environments.
- Fingerprint Sensor
- With a fingerprint sensor, the ZenBook 3 lets you utilize Windows Hello to log into your computer without having to type in a password.
- SonicMaster Premium
- For your enjoyment, the ZenBook 3 is equipped with quad surround-sound speakers driven by a four-channel amplifier developed with Harman Kardon to deliver distortion-free, high-quality sound.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.