Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1653/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 1.44 GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Quad-Core
- 4GB DDR3 RAM | 64GB eMMC Flash Storage
- 10.1" 1280 x 800 IPS Touchscreen Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 400
- microSDXC Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 2.0 / Micro-USB / Micro-HDMI
- Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
The 10.1" Transformer Book T101HA Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook from Asus is a compact and portable computing solution for users who like to take their work or entertainment with them on-the-go. It's powered by a 1.44 GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Quad-Core processor and 4GB of DDR3 RAM that'll let you efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. For storage, it's equipped with 64GB of eMMC flash storage. Should that not be enough, you can attach external storage solutions using its USB ports or use its microSD card reader, which can also be used for quickly transferring files between mobile devices.
The 10.1" screen, driven by integrated Intel HD graphics, is built with an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel and has a 1280 x 800 resolution. With touch capability, you'll be able to utilize touch gestures and commands to enhance its accessibility and productivity. Connect to the Internet via dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi and pair compatible wireless peripherals with Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Other integrated features include a webcam, speakers, microphones, a micro-HDMI port, and a 3.5mm headphone and microphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- Slight, Light, and Portable
- The Asus Transformer Book T101HA is constructed out of aluminum, which makes it tough, light, and slim. It measures only 9mm thin and weighs 580g, so you can take it with you wherever you go. With the keyboard attached, it weighs around 1kg.
- Clear Viewing & Multiple Modes
- Built with a reversible and detachable hinge, the Transformer Book can be used in multiple ways for your viewing pleasure. It also features an IPS (In-Plane Switching) display, a 400 cd/m2 brightness rating, and Asus Tru2Life Video and TruVivid technologies for you to enjoy sharp and crisp content with bright and immersive colors at wide viewing angles.
- All-Day Battery
- When you're constantly on-the-go, you need a computer that can keep up with you. Therefore, the Transformer Book totes a battery that can last up to 11 hours between charges. It also recharges via a micro-USB port so you can use a mobile charger or any power bank.
- Plenty of Connections
- While the Transformer Book may be thin and light, it still has all the ports you would need for connecting devices. It has a standard USB port, a micro-USB port, a micro-HDMI port, a microSD card reader, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Wireless Connectivity
- With dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you'll be able to connect to the 5 GHz band for faster speeds. It's also less crowded than the 2.4 GHz band, so there's less interference for high-definition streaming with less stuttering. Furthermore, with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you can pair compatible wireless peripherals to free up its USB ports.
- Type Comfortably
- The keyboard of the Transformer Book is designed to be intuitive and comfortable. The trackpad features palm-rejection technology and supports Windows Gestures to help you simplify tasks. Its ergonomic keys have a 1.5mm travel distance and a tactile bounce force of 62 g for responsive and accurate typing.
- Multiple Storage Expansion Options
- Should the built-in storage not be enough for you, you can expand it easily with a microSD card. The Transformer Book also comes with a year's free of unlimited cloud storage on Asus WebStorage.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Processor||Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||1.44 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||1.92 GHz|
|Memory||Installed: 4 GB|
|Memory Type||1 x 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics 400|
|Native Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Brightness||400 cd/m 2|
|Viewing Angle||178° Horizontal, 178° Vertical|
|Available Slots||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Total Capacity||64 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 64 GB Integrated eMMC|
|Ports|| 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A |
1 x USB 2.0 Micro-B
|Display||1 x Micro-HDMI|
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
|Media Card Slots||microSD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Webcam|| Yes |
2 MP Photo
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)|
|Keyboard||Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard|
|Battery||2-Cell Non-Removable Lithium-Ion Polymer (32 Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||10.3 x 0.7 x 6.9" / 261.6 x 17.8 x 175.3 mm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1.09 kg|
|Package Weight||3.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.7 x 8.4 x 2.4"|
- Power Cable & Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty