Arri 650W Fresnel Compact 3-Light Kit
- 1950 Total Watts
- 120V Bulbs
- Heavy-Duty Wheeled Case
- 3 x 650 Watt Plus Tungsten Fresnel (120-240VAC)
- 3 x 4 Leaf Barndoor Set for 650W Fresnel, 200W HMI, 400W Pocket PAR
- 3 x Filter Frame for 650W Fresnel, 200W HMI Fresnel
- 3 x Full Single Scrim for 650 Fresnel, Arrisun 2, HMI Fresnel 200 - 6-5/8"
- 3 x Full Double Scrim for 650W Fresnel, Arrisun 2, HMI 200W - 6-5/8"
- 3 x FRK Lamp - 650 Watts/120 Volts
- 3 x AS-01 Lightweight Light Stand 8.5'
- 571194W 3-Light Case with Wheels
- One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Rating||Each Fixture: 650W|
|Lens (Condenser)||4.3" (110 mm) low expansion, borosilicate Fresnel lens|
|Reflector (Mirror)||Spherical, specular, high purity reflector|
|Mounting||5/8" (16 mm) stand mount|
|Yoke||Twin fork, accepts 5/8" (16 mm) stud|
|Cable||25' (7.6 m) cable with in-line switch|
|Weight||Each Fixture: 7.2 lbs (3.3 kg)|
|Dimensions|| Each Fixture: 9 x 12 x 7.5" (23 x 30 x 19 cm) |
Kit in Case: 32.5 x 17 x 10.75" (82.5 x 43 x 27.3 cm)
|Kit Weight||54 lbs (24.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||58.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||35.0 x 19.0 x 12.5"|
A triad of�compact, powerful lights forms the core of the� Arri 650W Fresnel Compact 3-Light Kit. The 650W Fresnel produces a smooth, even field of light--it features�a beam angle in the flood position�of 52�, and a narrow 14.5� in the spot position.�To complete the set, there are�4-leaf barndoor sets and scrims to control the shape and intensity of each fixture, and 8' light stands.�All the components�pack easily into the included, heavy-duty hard-shell wheeled�case for storage and transport.
This kit is supplied for use with 120 Volt AC current. It may be adapted for use with 230 voltage, with the appropriate bulbs and plug adapters (available separately).
- Large Lens
- Each fixture has a 4.3" (110 mm) low expansion, borosilicate Fresnel lens
- Ribbed housing for cooler operation
- Spherical, specular, high purity reflector
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.