Archival Methods Side Lock Polypropylene Film Sleeves (4x5" 50 Pack)
- 3 mil thick
- Self-Locking Side Fold
- Archival Material
- Clear for Inspection of Contents
- Protects From Dirt and Dust
- Safe for Long-Term Storage
A 50 pack of Side Lock Polypropylene Film Sleeves from Archival Methods can prevent scratched or damaged original images. These sleeves are designed to be used with 4x5" film. In addition, oils from hands will not do films and negatives any good. It is, therefore, standard practice to always keep originals and even dupes in protective sleeves both for handling and long-term storage. Crystal clear Polypropylene sleeves allow viewing or inspection without removal and protect the image from dirt and scratches during handling and in storage.
Archival Methods believes that a good image should be protected and preserved from both human and environmental damage. These 3 mil protective sleeves are the perfect remedy. Use them with confidence. They should also be used with any one of a number of optional Archival Methods Storage Systems, i.e. Boxes and Containers.
- Compatible with 4x5" film
- Film sleeves are available in archivally safe, clear 3 mil Polypropylene
- A self-locking side fold holds film in place; sleeves "unlock" to open completely for safer film removal without sliding image inside the sleeve
- Choose Polypropylene for economy
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.