Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 3 mil thick
- Self-Locking Side Fold
- Archival Material
- Clear for Inspection of Contents
- Protects From Dirt and Dust
- Safe for Long-Term Storage
A 50 pack of Side Lock Polypropylene Film Sleeves from Archival Methods can prevent scratched or damaged original images. These sleeves are designed to be used with 35mm film. In addition, oils from hands will not do films and negatives any good. It is, therefore, standard practice to always keep originals and even dupes in protective sleeves both for handling and long-term storage. Crystal clear Polypropylene sleeves allow viewing or inspection without removal and protect the image from dirt and scratches during handling and in storage.
Archival Methods believes that a good image should be protected and preserved from both human and environmental damage. These 3 mil protective sleeves are the perfect remedy. Use them with confidence. They should also be used with any one of a number of optional Archival Methods Storage Systems, i.e. Boxes and Containers.
- Compatible with 35mm film
- Film sleeves are available in archivally safe, clear 3 mil Polypropylene
- A self-locking side fold holds film in place; sleeves "unlock" to open completely for safer film removal without sliding image inside the sleeve
- Choose Polypropylene for economy
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Replacement Warranty