Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 446/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- For Presentation & On-Site Storage
- Top Folds Open & Lies Flat
- Lined with Acid & Lignin-Free Paper
- Tight-Fitting Lid Keeps Out Dust & Dirt
- Rigid Design Provides Impact Resistance
- Moisture-Resistant Exterior
Present, store, and protect your artwork, photographs, or prints in the 13.75 x 19.5 x 1.37" Onyx Portfolio Box from Archival Methods . Made from black buckram with black lining, this box is particularly useful for photographs, prints, or similar artwork that are in live storage - regularly presented or viewed, but safely housed in between viewings. Portfolio boxes have the appeal of being like lockers that convert to a stage. Ruggedly constructed and well sealed, this portfolio box flips open to provide a handsome, complimentary background that enhances and frames the contained works.
Its hinged design allows the top to fold open and lie flat, providing easy and instant access. This design, moreover, facilitates the transfer of stored items from one side to another for smooth and professional presentation. An additional and important benefit is that photos, transparencies, or documents are subject to less physical handling compared to storage in conventional boxes, further reducing any risk of damage. More specifically, works in this box can be edge handled with fingers never touching the surface of the work. The tight-fitting lid keeps out dust and dirt. A moisture-resistant exterior further protects your work or important documents from the elements.
- Suitable for storing matted or un-matted prints
- Strong hinge section withstands repeated opening and closing
- Offered in standard 1.37" depth with black lining
- Hinged along the longest side
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (.100), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Lined with 80 lb acid- and lignin-free paper
- PAT tested and passed
- Covered in library-quality F-grade buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content
- Reinforced hinge
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust
|Capacity||Up to twenty 2-ply boards|
|Type of Closure||Hinged fold-over|
|Construction||Box core is Kappa binder's board (.100)|
|Dimensions||Interior Portfolio Size: 13.75 x 19.50 x 1.37" (34.9 x 49.5 x 3.8 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||2.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.079 x 14.095 x 2.284"|
- Limited 90-Day Warranty