Arca-Swiss C1 Cube Geared Head with Arca Classic Quick Release and Leather Case
- Load Capacity: 85 lb
- Height: 4.3"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Precision Gears Provide Fine Adjustments
- Lightweight and Compact for Travel
- Optimized for Macro and Architecture
- Reduces the Need for Focus Adjustments
- Two Bubble Levels
The Arca-Swiss C1 Cube is a three-axis panoramic head with a 66 lb load capacity, making it ideal for use with the heaviest cameras while maintaining a high degree of accuracy. This edition of the Cube comes in a fitted, stylish leather case. The C1 Cube allows for finely-calibrated gearless panning adjustments with tension control. The two panoramic axes permit you to first center the Cube's controls to your position with the bottom axis, and then readjust the camera to point straight ahead with the upper axis. The gears' rubberized knobs give pinpoint control even when wearing gloves, and don't obstruct the head's movements. On the bottom there's a hinge allowing 62° tilt so that most cameras can reach the 90° vertical position. On top of the Cube there are two bubble levels and Arca-Swiss' Classic style quick release clamp. Although universal, the Cube's main use is in architectural and studio work, where precise movements and adjustments are required. Also suitable for macro photography, its design allows far fewer focusing readjustments while creating images. It essentially places the camera inside a sphere, as if the axes met at a point upon the image plane itself, with the camera rotating around a stationary image plane. This engineering feat was achieved to minimize movements to the optical system's entrance pupil during composing, making for speedier field work free of perpetual height and focus adjustments.
- Compatible with Arca's Classic quick release system
- Sophisticated engineering, machined from a single billet
- Designed in Switzerland, manufactured in France
- Geared x-y axes with adjustable gear tension and 28° of motion
- Third 62° tilt-only axis underneath geared adjustments
- Rubberized knobs easily manipulated in the cold and with gloves
- Movements allow camera's image plane to stay relatively stationary, easing macro work
- Comes in a fitted, stylish leather case.
|Load Capacity||85 lb (39 kg)|
|Height||4.3" (110 mm) (folded position, Cube only)|
|Length||4.3" (110 mm) (folded position, Cube only)|
|Width||4.3" (110 mm) (folded position, excluding knobs, Cube only)|
|Spirit Level||Yes, x 2|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
|Weight||2.19 lb (994 g)|
|Package Weight||3.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 6.0 x 5.3"|
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.