AquaTech Elite A7 Series II Underwater Sport Housing for Sony Alpha a7R II, a7S II, or a7 II
- Depth Rating: 33'
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Important Camera Functions
- Ergonomic Design with Side Handle
- Polyurethane Body
- Stainless Steel/Anodized Aluminum Parts
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Optional Lens Port Required
- Optional Sync Cable Connector for Strobe
- Camera Plate
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
|Depth Rating||33' / 10 m|
|Control Type||Mechanical push-buttons, dials, and a grooved knob|
|Controls||Access to important camera functions, including menu, record, playback, top rear control dial, rear AF, Fn, C3, DISP, lower rear control dial, center button (lower rear control dial), and manual shutter control|
|Material of Construction|| Body: Polyurethane |
Quick-Release Clips and Controls: Stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and high-strength plastic
|Lens Port|| Ships without a required lens port |
Accepts various, interchangeable P-series flat and dome ports for Sony E-mount lenses
For full compatibility, see port chart linked in Overview
|External Strobe Connector|| Optional bulkhead sync cable connector allows for attachment of an external strobe |
Bulkhead included with purchase of optional AquaTech Flash Housing
|Mounting||Standard 3/8"-16 threaded mount for tripod, monopod, or tray|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 6.7 x 5.0" / 19 x 17.1 x 12.7 cm|
|Weight||3.5 lb / 1.6 kg housing only|
|Package Weight||4.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.8 x 8.4 x 6.3"|
Clear, detailed photos and videos of sea life and environments are yours with AquaTech's Elite A7 Series II Underwater Sport Housing for the Sony Alpha a7R II, a7S II, or a7 II digital cameras. Designed for use relatively close to the surface, the housing features a depth rating of 33' and is recommended for use at depths of 16.4' or less when submerged for more than 5 min. Tactile mechanical controls afford access to important camera functions, while an ergonomic side grip enables comfortable handling.
The body of the Elite A7 enclosure is made from durable polyurethane, while the secure quick-release clips and controls are crafted from stainless steel, aluminum, and high-strength plastics. All of the aluminum parts have been anodized for resistance to corrosion. The housing ships without a required lens port, though various interchangeable ports are available for different lenses. For full compatibility, see Port Chart . Additionally, the housing is configured with a threaded 3/8"-16 mount on the bottom for connection to an optional tray, tripod, or monopod. With the purchase of an AquaTech Flash Housing, you will get a bulkhead sync cable connector enabling the attachment of an optional strobe.
- Depth Rating: 33' (though designed for use at depths of 16.4' or less when submerged for more than 5 min)
- Controls will not work properly at greater depths
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Tactile mechanical controls afford access to important camera functions, including menu, record, playback, top rear control dial, rear AF, Fn, C3, DISP, lower rear control dial, center button (lower rear control dial), and manual shutter control
- Controls include push-buttons, dials, and a grooved knob
- Ergonomic side grip enables comfortable handling
- Works with optional accessories like Sony pistol-grip trigger, pole shutter release, and PocketWizard
- Construction Details
- Body made of durable polyurethane
- Quick-release clips and controls are crafted from stainless steel, aluminum, and high-strength plastics
- All aluminum parts are anodized for resistance to corrosion
- Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Compatible with various, interchangeable P-series flat and dome ports for different Sony E-mount lenses
- For compatibility, see port chart linked above
- If you are using adapters for Sony E-mount lenses on any of the compatible Sony cameras, it is recommended that you contact B&H to ensure that your choice of port will accommodate your lens setup
- External Strobe Use
- With the purchase of an optional AquaTech Flash Housing, you will get the bulkhead sync cable connector required to attach an optional external strobe
- Configured with a threaded 3/8"-16 mount on the bottom for connection to an optional tray, tripod, or monopod
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.