AquaTech Delphin D5 Water Housing for Nikon D5
- Depth Rating: 33'
- Optional Sync Cable Connector for Strobe
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Important Camera Functions
- Ergonomic Design with Side Handle
- Polyurethane Body
- Stainless Steel/Anodized Aluminum Parts
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Ships Without Required Lens Port
- Works with Optional Pistol Grip & Pole
- Back Plate
- Camera Mounting Plate
- Tool Kit
- Limited 3-Month Warranty
|Depth Rating||33' / 10 m|
|Control Type||Mechanical push-buttons and knobs/dials|
|Controls||Provide access to following camera functions: Menu, playback, zoom in, zoom out, AF-On, info, ISO, OK, live view, video / stills, shutter, multi-control pad (up, down, left & right), and rear control dial|
|Material of Construction|| Body: Polyurethane |
Controls and QR Clips/Latches: Stainless steel, aluminum, and high-strength plastics
|Lens Port|| Ships without required lens port |
Accepts series of screw-mounted ports for wide range of lenses
For complete compatibility information, see Port Chart linked in Overview
|Buoyancy||Generally positive, though may vary with choice of lens and port|
|External Strobe Connector||Optional flash bulkhead sync connector (included with AquaTech flash housings)|
|Mounting||3/8"-16 threaded tripod/tray mount|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 5.0" / 21.6 x 21.6 x 12.7 cm|
|Weight||4.1 lb / 1.8 kg|
|Package Weight||6.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.1 x 10.4 x 6.3"|
Capture photos and video over, under, on, or near the water's surface with your Nikon D5 DSLR camera in AquaTech's Delphin D5 Water Housing . Featuring a depth rating of 33', it is designed for shallow water and surface use and shouldn't be operated at depths beyond 15' for longer than 5 min.
The Delphin's tactile, mechanical controls provide easy access to important camera functions, and its ergonomic design and side grip afford optimal handling and comfort. An optional Pistol Grip Trigger and 27" Pole Shutter Extension kit offer the ability to adjust focus and capture images with your hands off the housing, allowing for sharp, blur-free images. The pole enables remote firing and also affords extra reach when shooting at certain angles.
The housing's polyurethane body has reinforced quick-release clips and tactile controls made of stainless steel, aluminum, and high strength plastics. All of the aluminum parts have been anodized for resistance to corrosion and other wear and tear.
An optional flash bulkhead sync connector, supplied with the AquaTech flash housings, enables the Delphin D5 to work with optional accessories such as external flash units and pocket wizards. A threaded 3/8"-16 mounting point at the bottom of the Delphin enables connection to an optional tripod or tray. This enclosure ships without a required lens port, and accepts a series of screw-mounted ports for a wide range of lenses. For complete compatibility information, see the Port Chart .
- Depth Rating: 33'
- Designed for shallow water and surface use, and shouldn't be operated at depths beyond 15' for longer than 5 min
- Controls, Handling and Operation
- Tactile, mechanical push-button and knob/dial controls provide easy access to important camera functions, including menu, playback, zoom in, zoom out, AF-On, info, ISO, OK, live view, video / stills, shutter, multi-control pad (up, down, left & right), and rear control dial
- Ergonomic design and side grip afford optimal handling and comfort
- Camera Plate bolts to bottom of camera and slides into mount inside housing
- Optional Pistol Grip Trigger and 27" Pole Shutter Extension kit offer ability to adjust focus and capture images with hands off housing, allowing for blur-free images
- Pistol is great for one-handed, run-and-gun style active shooting
- Pole enables remote firing and also affords extra reach when shooting at certain angles
- Construction Details
- Body crafted from durable polyurethane
- Controls and reinforced quick-release clips with safety latches are made of stainless steel, aluminum, and high strength plastics
- 3/8"-16 threaded mount on bottom for connection to optional tripod or tray
- Lens Port System
- Ships without required lens port
- Accepts series of screw-mounted ports for a wide range of lenses
- For complete compatibility information, see Port Chart linked above
- External Strobe Use
- Optional flash bulkhead sync connector enables attachment of optional external strobes and pocket wizards
- Bulkhead included with purchase of AquaTech's flash housing
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.