Aorus 15.6" X5 v6 Notebook
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-6820HK Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 15.6" Anti-Glare G-Sync IPS Display
- 2880 x 1620 WQHD+ Resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB GDDR5)
- 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
- SD Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 / USB Type-C / HDMI / Mini-DP
- Windows 10 Home
Bring serious gaming power wherever you go with the 15.6" X5 v6 Notebook from Aorus . This gaming notebook features a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM, which is not only powerful, but also capable of delivering similar performance to its desktop counterpart with a slight performance difference. Enable additional graphical options and crank up in-game visual settings to enjoy games at their best. Combined with its 2880 x 1620 WQHD+ In-Plane Switching (IPS) display, you'll be able to enjoy crisp and clear content with vibrant colors at wide viewing angles for an immersive experience. Furthermore, the display is built with NVIDIA G-Sync technology, which syncs the screen's refresh rate with the graphics card's frame rate output to reduce tearing, stuttering, and lag for smoother gameplay.
Equipped with a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-6820HK Quad-Core processor and 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, the X5 v6 can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a heavier workload, the CPU can reach up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology; however, it can achieve 4.0 GHz with the one-click overclocking feature. To enhance this system's performance even more, you can replace the existing RAM modules and install up to four 16GB sticks for a max RAM capacity of 64GB. For storage, it has a 256GB M.2 NVME PCIe SSD and a 1TB 7200 rpm HDD. Since SSDs are constructed without any moving parts, they can endure more and perform faster than a traditional hard drive. Moreover, this SSD uses the PCIe interface that allows it to perform much faster than ones with a SATA connection. The 1TB hard drive on the other hand, has a large capacity, which makes it ideal for storing photos, videos, and other large format files.
Should you run out of space, you can connect external storage devices using its multiple USB 3.0 ports and SD card reader, which can quickly transfer files between mobile devices. It also has a USB Type-C port that features a reversible interface for an easier time plugging things in. Alternatively, you can pair compatible wireless devices using Bluetooth 4.1 technology to free up USB ports for other devices. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet port for a more reliable and stable wired connection. Other integrated features include speakers, microphones, a webcam, a backlit keyboard with dedicated macro keys, and a HDMI and Mini-DisplayPort for connecting external displays. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- NVIDIA G-Sync technology syncs the display's refresh rate with the graphics card's frame rate output to reduce stuttering, screen tearing, and input lag for a more responsive and lag-free experience.
- One-Click Overclock
- Easily overclock the Core i7-6820HK Quad-Core processor to 4.0 GHz with just one click. The Intel 6th generation Skylake processors are fast and efficient while consuming less power for smooth multitasking and gaming.
- RGB Fusion Keyboard & Macro Keys
- The X5 v6 features a 16.8 million color RGB backlit keyboard so you can game even in dimly lit environments. It also supports animated effects like breathing, wave, and ripples. With the Fusion app, you can combine audio, backlighting, and macro settings to profiles, and automatically switch between them depending on the application. To help you conquer the battlefield, the X5 has dedicated macro keys and 30-key rollover, which ensures that your inputs are quickly and accurately recognized. With macro functionality, you'll be able to program routine and complicated commands to be quickly and efficiently executed with a single press.
Please note that anti-ghosting does not include the F1-F12 function keys.
- WQHD+ Resolution
- Experience 3K with the WQHD+ In-Plane Switching (IPS) display. It has a resolution of 2880 x 1620 and wide viewing angles so you can watch content from almost any angle with consistent color and contrast.
- M.2 NVME PCIe SSD
- The M.2 NVME PCIe-based SSD utilizes the PCIe interface to deliver fast read and write speeds up to 2000 MB/s. Compared to a standard SATA-based SSD, it is about four times as fast so you'll be able to boot up and load applications in seconds.
- DDR4 RAM
- DDR4 RAM offers better performance than its predecessor DDR3. It also uses less power, which generates less heat so the system won't suffer from overheating issues. With more and faster RAM, you'll be able to efficiently multitask and enjoy a smoother gaming experience.
- HDMI 2.0
- HDMI 2.0 supports up to 18 Gbps, which unlocks the capability to utilize 4K displays at 60 Hz. With it, you can watch videos, edit pictures, and play games on a large 4K monitor for a more immersive experience.
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- USB Type-C features a reversible interface that lets you connect the cable in either orientation. It also adheres to the USB 3.1 standard, which supports up to 10 Gbps so you can easily and quickly transfer files between devices.
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster
- The X5 v6 comes with a 1-year license to XSplit Gamecaster and Broadcaster. Start streaming and sharing your favorite gaming moments with your friends and fans with just one click.
- TriDef SmartCam Custom Stream Modding
- Each Aorus notebook includes TriDef SmartCam software, which simplifies your stream by removing the background without the need of a green screen. You can also apply live filters and fully control your background.
- Killer DoubleShot Pro
- Killer DoubleShot Pro combines your wired and wireless connections and splits the network traffic depending on the applications. High priority traffic will be sent over the fastest interface while everything else goes through the other. Therefore, you'll be able to enjoy lag-free gaming even while downloading files at the same time.
- OC Gauge
- Check how the system is doing with OC Gauge. This application displays comprehensive system information including CPU & GPU loads, temperature, fan speed, network conditions, and more.
- Aorus Audio
- Aorus Audio features four modes tailored for different applications such as: games, music, movies, and meeting. Adjust the sound setting as you wish for clarity and accuracy.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6820HK Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.6 GHz|
|Memory Slots||4 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 16 GB |
Capacity: 64 GB
|Memory Type||2 x 8 GB PC4-19200 2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 1070 with 8 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||2880 x 1620|
|Total Capacity||1.256 TB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1 TB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Ports|| 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C |
3 x USB 3.0 Type-A
|Display|| 1 x HDMI 2.0 |
1 x Mini DisplayPort
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output
|Media Card Slots||SD|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Battery||Lithium-Ion Polymer (94 Wh)|
|Power Supply||200 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.4 x 0.9 x 8.7" / 391.2 x 22.9 x 221.0 mm|
|Weight||5.51 lb / 2.50 kg|
|Package Weight||13.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.65 x 16.2 x 6.0"|
- Power Cable & Adapter
- 1-Year XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.