Anton Bauer CINE VCLX Battery
- 560Wh NiMH Battery
- Compatible with CINE VCLX Charger
- Dual Simultaneous Outputs
- Two 4-Pin XLR (14.4v/20 amps)
- One 3-Pin XLR (28v/12 amps)
- Integrated Digital Features
- Onboard RealTime LCD Display
- Low Voltage Cut-Off
- MAXX I.5 - One and a Half Year Conditional Warranty
|Voltage||14.4v and 28v|
|Amperage||20 amps @ 14.4v, 12 amps @ 28v|
|Connectors|| 2x 4-pin XLR for 14.4v |
1x 3-pin XLR for 28v
|Dimensions||10 x 12.8 x 5.5" (25.4 x 32.4 x 14cm)|
|Weight||25 lbs (11.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||28.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.4 x 12.6 x 8.3"|
The Anton Bauer CINE VCLX Battery is a 14.4v and 28v 560Wh NiMH battery that provides dual simultaneous outputs and is ideal for high current applications. Power output is via two 4-pin XLR connectors for 14.4v and one 3-pin XLR connector for 28v.
This battery connects to the CINE VCLX charger and has an onboard computer that continuously communicates with the charger for maximum power efficiency. Exchanged information includes such factors as the battery age, self discharge, charge/discharge rate, cell imbalance and previously experienced charge/discharge cycles. Also built into the battery is an LCD monitor that accurately displays the percentage of remaining battery capacity at all times.
To protect against damage to the battery, this battery has a low voltage cut-off feature which will automatically shut off the battery at 12 volts.
- Microprocessor Fuel Computer
- Accurately monitors the energy put into and taken out of the battery. This data is processed with sophisticated programs that take into account battery age, self discharge, charge/discharge rate, cell imbalance and previously experienced charge/discharge cycles. The battery constantly "learns" its precise state of charge and remaining capacity. This data is automatically transmitted to the charger.
- Integral RealTime LCD
- Accurately displays the percentage of remaining battery capacity at all times.
- Multi-Voltage Output
- The multi-voltage output, both 14.4 volt and 28 volt makes this battery unique, making it the perfect application for most film cameras.
- High Current Output
- Allows for 20 amp current drawn from 14.4 volt outputs and 12 amp draw from 28 volt outputs.
- Case Design
- The high quality design of the battery protects the cells from impact and normal operating use.
- Individual Computer Testing
- Like all professional Anton/Bauer batteries, this battery has been individually computer tested, for assurance of optimum capacity, voltage and overall quality.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off
- The battery has a low voltage cut-off to protect against damage to the battery. The low voltage cut-off is set to 12 volts.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.