Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 9836/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- USB & Thunderbolt Interface
- 32-Channel AD/DA at 24-Bit/192 kHz
- 4 Mic/Line Inputs and 4 Line/Hi-Z Inputs
- Touchscreen Display
- 2 Headphone Outputs and 2 ReAmp Outputs
- Supports USB, ADAT, S/PDIF & Thunderbolt
- Included Hardware Emulations
- Included Digital Control Panel
- Remote Control via Smartphones & Tablets
- Portable Tabletop Construction
The Zen Tour Portable Thunderbolt from Antelope is an eight-channel table-top interface designed to allow multiple instruments and sound-sources to be recorded simultaneously in virtually any place with power. As such, it suits the needs of small bands, combos, or anyone else looking to record a group of instrumentalists on the go.
The unit sports four combination mic/line inputs, four line/Hi-Z inputs, two outputs specifically geared toward reamping instrument-level signals, two headphone outputs for private monitoring, and a host of digital connection options; whether you utilize USB, Thunderbolt, S/PDIF, or ADAT, the Zen Tour has you covered on the digital side. Other features abound, such as a touchscreen control display and a talkback button for communicating with those using the headphone outputs whilst recording. Furthermore, the unit can be controlled from various connection points, such as multiple computers, or mobile devices utilizing the appropriate apps.
- Antelope Clocking
- The Zen Tour features the same 64-bit DDS acoustically-focused clocking found on other Antelope models, as well as wordclock I/Os.
- Low Latency
- The Zen Tour utilizes a Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) to instantiate hefty parallel processing, allowing for low-latency operation.
- Included Vintage FX
- The Zen Tour offers Antelope's hardware-based guitar amp and cabinet simulations, as well as a Pultec-style EQ and the AuraVerb reverb module.
- Remote Connections
- An OS X- and Windows-compatible software control panel allows you to manage all Zen Tour features from multiple computers in the same network. This feature extends to tablets and smartphones as well.
|Analog I/O|| 4 x mic/line-instrument combination inputs (XLR / 1/4") |
4 x 1/4" TRS Hi-Z/line-level inputs
2 x 1/4" TRS insert inputs (shared with inputs 1 and 2)
8 x line outputs via D-sub connector
4 x 1/4" TRS monitor outputs (1 stereo pair available at a time)
2 x 1/4" stereo TRS headphone outputs
2 x 1/4" TRS ReAmp Outputs
|Mic Preamps|| Gain: 0 to 65 dB |
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: -108 dB
|Digital I/O|| 2 x ADAT inputs (up to 16) |
1 x S/PDIF input
2 x ADAT outputs
1 x S/PDIF output
1 x USB 2.0 Type-B high-speed, data stream up to 480 Mb at 192 kHz (24 channels)
1 x Thunderbolt (32 channels)
|Wordclock I/O|| 1 x BNC input (75 Ohms, 3 V p-p, 32 to 192 kHz) |
1 x BNC output (75 Ohms, 3 V p-p, 32 to 192 kHz)
|Clocking System|| 4th generation acoustically focused clocking |
Oven-controlled crystal oscillator
|Clocking Stability||< ±0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 148.1°F / 64.5°C|
|Clock Calibration||< ±0.001 ppm|
|Clock Aging||< 1 ppm per year|
|D/A Monitor Converter|| Dynamic Range: 129 dB |
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: -108 dB
|D/A Converter|| Dynamic Range: 120 dB |
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: -107 dB
|A/D Converter|| Dynamic Range: 120 dB |
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: -110 dB
|Sample Rates||32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Power Consumption||25 W|
|Power Supply||18 VDC, universal input|
|System Requirements||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||10.0 x 6.5 x 2.4" (25.5 x 16.6 x 5.9 cm)|
|Weight||3.1 lb (1.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||6.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.9 x 12.5 x 6.1"|
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty