Anchor Audio LIB-8000CU1 Liberty Platinum Portable Sound System with CD/MP3 Player and One Wireless Receiver
- For Speech and Music
- 125W Speaker with 117 dB SPL
- Reaches Crowds Up to 1500 or More
- Operates 6 to 8 Hours on a Single Charge
- Built-In Bluetooth Receiver
- CD/MP3 Combo Player
- One Built-In Wireless Receiver
- Two Microphone Inputs, XLR & 1/4"
- Durable Construction for All-Weather Use
- Made in the USA
Part of Anchor Audio's Liberty Platinum flagship-line of portable sound systems, the battery-powered LIB-8000CU1 delivers intelligible voice & music amplification, indoors and outdoors for school functions, corporate events, political rallies, military ceremonies, houses of worship, and more.
With 125W of power (100W in DC mode), the 10" woofer & ceramic compression driver produce 117 dB of clear sound, effective for crowds of 1500 and up.
The LIB-8000CU1 features a built-in Bluetooth receiver, a CD/MP3 player with remote, and one built-in wireless receiver with sixteen user-selectable channels. It is also equipped with two balanced mic inputs which accept XLR and 1/4" plugs, and three stereo line inputs which accept RCA, 1/4" and 3.5mm plugs. Bass and treble controls are available for fine-tuning.
For extended sound coverage, the Speakon speaker output can drive the LIB-80001 unpowered companion speaker (available separately), and the 1/4" line output allows for daisy-chaining multiple Liberty Platinum systems.
Two rechargeable batteries provide six to eight hours of operation at medium volume on a single charge, while a real-time battery indicator allows you to always know your battery life. External devices can be charged or powered using the USB port.
Built in the USA, the Liberty Platinum features a durable polypropylene (PP) plastic enclosure designed to protect the unit even in inclement weather, and it can be mounted on a speaker stand at listening height.
- Designed to reach crowds up to 1500 or more
- 125W of output power for 117 dB maximum SPL
- One 10" woofer and one ceramic compression driver
- Two rechargeable batteries operate at medium volume level for 6 to 8 hours on a single charge
- Two universal microphone inputs (XLR / 1/4" TS)
- Built-in Bluetooth with range of 100' (line of sight)
- Built-in CD/MP3 combo player with remote
- One built-in wireless receiver with 16 user-selectable channels
- Battery-level indicator
- USB port to charge and power external devices
- Universal 110-220V power supply
- Can be mounted on speaker stand
- Durable construction with polypropylene enclosure for all-weather use
- Made in the USA
|Rated Power Output||125 W AC / 100 W DC|
|Maximum SPL||117 dB @ rated power at 3.3' (1 m) ±3 dB|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Speakers|| 1 x 10" woofer |
1 x ceramic compression driver
|Mic Inputs|| 2 x XLR: Lo-Z (1 kOhm), balanced, 12 VDC phantom power |
2 x 1/4" TS Phone Jacks: Hi-Z (10 kOhms), unbalanced
|Line Inputs|| 1 x stereo RCA, unbalanced |
1 x 3.5 mm stereo aux, unbalanced
1 x 1/4", unbalanced
|Outputs|| Line / Post Fader: Lo-Z, 1/4" phone |
Speaker Output: 4-pole Neutrik Speakon connector
|Sensitivity for Rated Output|| Lo-Z Microphone: -52 dBV (2.5 mV RMS) |
Hi-Z Microphone: -43 dBV (7.5 mV RMS)
Auxiliary (Line): -14 dBV (200 mV RMS)
|Bluetooth|| Range: 100' (31 m), line of sight |
Type: Class 1
Data Rate: 3 Mbps
RF Gain: +18 dB, PA output / +12 dB LNA input
|CD/MP3 Combo Player|| File Formats: WMA, MP3 |
Disc Formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
File Readers: SD, USB
|Wireless Receiver|| Frequency Range: 540 to 570 MHz (UHF) |
|Battery|| 2 x 12 V, rechargeable, 9.0 Ah |
Full Recharge Time: Approximately 7 hours
|USB||5 V, 500 mA|
|AC Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 300 W maximum|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.0 x 14.0 x 11.5" (56.0 x 35.6 x 29.2 cm)|
|Weight|| AC Only: 26 lb (12 kg) |
AC / DC: 38 lb (17 kg)
|Package Weight||41.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||27.2 x 16.4 x 13.9"|
- Remote for CD/MP3 Combo Player
- Limited 6-Year Warranty (2 Years for Batteries and CD/MP3 Player)
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.