Anchor Audio BIG-8000 Bigfoot Line-Array Sound System
- 400W Line Array Speaker with Class-D Amp
- For Crowds of Over 5000 People
- Operates 6 to 8 Hours on a Single Charge
- Built-In Handle Grip and Rolling Wheels
- Bluetooth Receiver
- Two Microphone Inputs, XLR & 1/4"
- No Stand Required
- Durable Design with UV-Resistant Case
- Made in the USA
- Limited 6-Year Warranty (2 Years for Batteries)
|Rated Power Output||400 W, AC/DC|
|SPL||Maximum at Rated Power: 130 dB @ 3.3' (1 m)|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 15 kHz, �3 dB|
|Line Inputs|| 1 x 1/4" TRS stereo |
1 x 1/8" stereo
|Microphone Inputs|| 2 x XLR: Lo-Z (1 kOhm), balanced, 12 VDC phantom power |
2 x 1/4" TS Phone Jacks: Hi-Z (10 kOhms), unbalanced
|Line Output||Post Fader: 1/4" phone jack, 600 Ohms, isolated|
|Sensitivity for Rated Output|| Lo-Z Microphone: -52 dBV (2.5 mVrms) |
Hi-Z Microphone: -43 dBV (7.5 mVrms)
Auxiliary (Line): -14 dBV (200 mVrms)
|Bluetooth|| Range: 100' (31 m), line of sight |
Type: Class 1
Data Rate: 3 Mbps
RF Gain: +18 dB, PA output / +12 dB LNA input
|CD/MP3 Combo Player|| File Formats: N/A |
Disc Formats: N/A
File Readers: N/A
|Wireless Receiver|| Carrier Frequency Range: N/A (UHF) |
|USB Power||5 V, 500 mA|
|Battery|| 3 x 12 V rechargeable, 9.0 Ah |
Charge Time: Approximately 8 hours
|AC Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 300 W maximum|
|Dimensions|| Closed: 42.3 x 15.3 x 24.0" (107 x 39 x 61 cm) |
Opened: 68.6 x 15.3 x 24.0" (174 x 39 x 61 cm)
|Weight||75 lb (34 kg)|
|Package Weight||95.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||44.5 x 26.0 x 18.0"|
The battery-powered BIG-8000 Bigfoot portable sound system from Anchor Audio offers 130 dB of clear sound combined with a radiant output of 400W that can reach crowds of 5000 people or more, at sporting events, school functions, outdoor camps, military ceremonies, and more.
It transports easily when closed and reveals a large line array (6'9" tall) when open. The five 8" subwoofers & the high-efficiency compression driver deliver a sound that is evenly distributed and which travels farther than with traditional speakers.
The BIG-8000 features a built-in Bluetooth receiver. It is also equipped with two balanced mic inputs which accept XLR and 1/4" plugs, and two stereo line inputs which accept 1/4" and 3.5mm plugs. The 1/4" line output allows for daisy-chaining multiple Bigfoot speakers for extended sound coverage.
Three rechargeable batteries provide six to eight hours of operation at medium volume, while a real-time battery indicator allows you to always know your battery life. External devices can be charged or powered by using the USB port.
The Bigfoot features a durable & UV- resistant case, a contoured handle grip, and heavy-duty wheels, and it can be set up quickly with no stand required. It is built in the USA.
- Line array speaker reaches crowds of over 5000 people
- 400W of output power for 130 dB maximum SPL
- Five 8" neodymium woofers and one high-efficiency neodymium compression driver
- High-efficiency Class-D amplifier
- Three rechargeable batteries operate at medium volume for 6 to 8 hours on a single charge
- Two universal microphone inputs (XLR / 1/4" TS)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Battery-level indicator
- USB port to charge and power external devices
- Universal 110-220V power supply
- Durable all-in-one design with a UV-resistant case
- Contoured handle grip, onboard mic storage bag, and heavy-duty 8" wheels for easy transport
- No stand required
- Made in the USA
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.