AMD FirePro W9100 Professional Graphics Card
- 2816 Stream Processors
- 32GB of GDDR5 vRAM
- 512-Bit Memory Interface
- 6 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2a Outputs
- 4096 x 2160 (4K) Maximum Resolution
- 5.24 TFLOPS Single Precision Performance
- 2.62 TFLOPS Dual Precision Performance
- Blower-Style Cooler
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 Interface
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|GPU|| AMD FirePro W9100: |
Stream Processors: 2816
Base Clock: Not specified by manufacturer
Boost Clock: Not specified by manufacturer
|Memory|| Speed: Not specified by manufacturer |
Configuration: 32 GB
Interface Width: 512-Bit
Bandwidth: 320 GB/s
|Technologies|| Microsoft DirectX 11.2/12 |
Shader Model 5.0
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Display Support|| Display Connectors: |
6 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2a
Maximum Digital Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Multi Monitor Support: Yes
|Power Requirements|| Power Consumption: 275 W |
Recommended System Power Requirement: Not specified by manufacturer
PCI Power Connectors:
1 x 8-pin
1 x 6-pin
|Dimensions|| Height: Not specified by manufacturer |
Length: Not specified by manufacturer
|Package Weight||4.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.8 x 9.9 x 3.9"|
Designed for 4K workstations, the AMD FirePro W9100 Professional Graphics Card offers 32GB of GDDR5 vRAM. It features a 512-bit memory interface and 320 GB/s bandwidth. With massive memory performance at your fingertips, you can load entire datasets or large 4K files into internal memory. With DirectGMA support, direct access to the memory helps ensure low latency transfers to and from the GPU.
The FirePro W9100 can support up to six 4K displays, thanks to its six Mini DisplayPort outputs. The FirePro W9100 graphics card also supports 10-bit color and low latency connectivity via DirectGMA to several third-party SDI Video I/O devices.
- AMD Graphics Core Next Architecture
- Efficiently balances compute tasks with 3D workloads, enabling multi-tasking that is designed to optimize utilization, and maximize performance.
- 32GB of GDDR5 vRAM
- With a 512-bit memory interface and 320 GB/s of memory bandwidth, users can edit 4K video, layer in multiple effects and color correct on they fly, or load massive assemblies and data sets and manipulate them in real time.
- Multi-GPU Support
- Combine up to four AMD FirePro W9100 graphics cards in a single system and leverage the combined processing power turn your next-generation workstation into a personal supercomputer.
- AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology Support
- With six Mini DisplayPort outputs and support for DisplayPort 1.2, the AMD FirePro W9100 can actually drive up to six 4K displays without DisplayPort 1.2 MST hubs. The ability to run up to six 4K displays lets you visualize every detail of your project. That's nearly 50 million pixels at your command.
- 5.24 TFLOPS of Peak Single-Precision Floating-Point Performance
- Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within Simulations, Video Enhancement, Signal Processing, Video Transcoding, and Digital Rendering applications where high performance takes precedence over numerical accuracy.
- 2.62 TFLOPS of Peak Dual-Precision Floating-Point Performance
- Helps speed up time required to complete double precision operations used within Computational Fluid Dynamics, Structural Mechanics, Reservoir Simulation, and Aerodynamics applications, where numerical precision is mission critical.
- 1/2 Rate Double Precision
- Unlike competing cards that are not optimized for double precision performance, AMD FirePro W9100 delivers the highest double precision performance for completing compute-intensive tasks faster than ever before.
- DirectGMA & SDI Support
- Removes CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks, and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system, and third party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host's main memory, reducing CPU utilization, and avoid redundant transfers over PCIe, resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
- Framelock/Genlock Support
- Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems; requires ATI FirePro S400 synchronization module.
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory
- ECC memory helps ensure the accuracy of computations by correcting single or double bit errors as a result of naturally occurring background radiation. ECC enabled only on the frame buffer.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.