AMD FirePro W9100 Graphics Card
- 2816 Stream Processors
- GCN Architecture
- 16GB GDDR5 Memory
- 512-Bit Memory Interface
- 320 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- 6 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Outputs
- DP 1.2 Supports 4K Displays
- Blower-Style Cooler
- PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Interface
- 2 x Mini DisplayPort to SL DVI-D Active Cable
- Dual Extender Bracket
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|GPU|| AMD FirePro W9100: |
Stream Processors: 2816
Node Size: 28 nm
Architecture: Graphics Core Next (GCN)
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Memory|| Interface Width: 512-bit |
Bandwidth: 320 GB/s
Configuration: 16 GB
|Floating Point|| Single Precision Performance: 5.24 TFLOPS |
Double Precision Performance: 2.62 GFLOPS
|Outputs||6 x Mini DisplayPort|
|Maximum Resolution|| DisplayPort: 4096 x 2160 |
Dual-link DVI: 2560 x 1600
Single-link DVI: 1920 x 1200
|APIs|| OpenGL: 4.4 |
|Form Factor|| Width: Dual-slot |
Length: 11" / 279 mm
|Power Consumption||275 W|
|Compliance||FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL, VCCI, RoHS, WEEE|
|System Requirements|| Power Supply: 750 W (suggested) |
PCI Slots: 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16
RAM: 2 GB
1 x 8-pin PCI power connector
1 x 6-pin PCI Power connector
OS: 32/64-bit Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1, Linux
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM drive for software installation (downloads also available)
|Package Weight||4.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.8 x 9.5 x 4.1"|
Intended for high-resolution graphics rendering and hardware acceleration, the FirePro W9100 Graphics Card is built on AMD's Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture. Hardware wise, this card packs 2816 Stream Processors coupled to 16GB of GDDR5 vRAM with a 320 GB/s bandwidth. This configuration results in 5.24 TFLOPS for single precision and 2.62 TFLOPS for double precision.
The output panel of this card has six Mini DisplayPort terminals. Each Mini DisplayPort output can support up to DCI 4K resolution (4096x2160). Two Mini DisplayPort to Single Link DVI adapters are included and other separately available adapters for legacy displays are supported as well.
For cooling, AMD implemented a blower-style cooler. This cooler uses a radial fan to force air through the card's heatsink and out of the case through the front of the card. This cooling configuration is good for workstation case configurations where space between computer components can be a concern.
To optimize the card for professional workflows, AMD built in several of their technologies, these can be seen below.
- Eyefinity 2.0 Technology
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Multi-Monitor Technology allows for easy arrangement of multiple monitors in many different configurations with resolutions of up to 16K by 16K. The amount of monitors is only limited by the maximum number of outputs supported by the GPU. Eyefinity 2.0 is compatible with 3D images via DisplayPort 1.2.
- 30-Bit Display Pipeline
- A Full 30-bit Display Pipeline allows for accurate color reproduction by maintaining a 10-bit resolution for each RGB component.
- CrossFire Pro Support
- AMD's CrossFire Pro works with compatible motherboards and allows you to install and combine up to four of the same GPUs to split the processing load and render graphics with improved frame rates and image quality in supported applications.
- Genlock/Framelock Support
- Using the separately available FirePro S400 Synchronization Module, Genlock and Framelock can be activated.
Genlock: Enables video and graphics feeds from various devices - such as cameras, recorders, mixers, keyers and more - to lock to an externally generated signal, helping avoid jumping, flicker, or scan lines that can arise when switching video sources that are not synced.
Framelock: Synchronizes display output and 3D rendering across multiple graphics cards, resulting in a smooth output across multiple displays or video projectors to create a virtual canvas.
- A hardware-level function which can automatically process two 3D "primitives" (triangles) per GPU clock cycle, increasing the speed in which the GPU can process complex 3D designs and real time visualization applications.
- Power management technology which provides direct control over GPU power usage. PowerTune dynamically adjusts clock speed to operate within the power parameters set by the user.
- ZeroCore Power Technology
- Shuts down the GPU when not in use to greatly reduce power usage while the card is idle.
- 4K Support
- Using outputs capable of driving 4K and UHD displays, you can display graphics, games, and video in 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) for increased detail on 4K resolution displays.
- Projector Overlap Support
- Refine display alignment settings for configuring multiple high-resolution projectors.
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio uses DisplayPort 1.2 terminals to output multiple, independent audio streams. Each audio stream can be sent to its own device.
- Bezel Compensation
- Compensate for bezel interference by stretching the image so it displays evenly across multiple displays, even monitors with thick bezels.
- ECC Memory
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) is designed to help ensure the accuracy of computations by correcting single or double bit errors caused by naturally occurring background radiation.
- Manage your desktop displays in multi-monitor environments. HydraVision allows you to control the behavior of pop-up windows and dialog boxes, as well as customize multiple desktop window layers, and restrict application window placement across multiple desktops.
- Display Output Post Processing gives you the ability to adjust and/or capture the final output of the graphics card by reading the output directly from GPU memory. Adjustments that can be made include blending, warping, color correction, and other graphical computations that can be performed on the image. Transformations are hardware based, so latency is minimized.
- AutoDetect Technology
- When you open a new 3D program, the FirePro graphics drivers will be automatically configured for the best performance.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.