Altman Follow Spot with Stand - 1000 Watts (110V AC)
- Adjustable castered stand with cable hook
Note: Bulb is not included
|Rating||1000 watts maximum|
|Socket (Lampholder)||Altman G9.5 medium 2-pin axially mounted|
|Lens (Condenser)||High purity Crown glass|
|Reflector (Mirror)||Alzak aluminum, elliptical|
|Mounting||Altman proprietory mount, M12 thread|
|Yoke||Flat steel fork with dual locking dog tilt handles|
|Cable||25', 18 gauge with 3 prong Edison plug|
|Focusing||Lens carrier on zinc plated steel guide channels, rear operated|
|Weight|| Head: 57 lbs (25.7 kg) |
Yoke and Stand: 36 lbs (16.2 kg)
|Dimensions|| Head: 24 x 42 x 17.5" (61 x 107 x 44 cm) |
Stand and Yoke: 57.5" (146 cm) Max height, 45.5" (116 cm) Min height
|Package Weight||35.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||44.5 x 27.5 x 19.0"|
The Altman 1000Q Follow Spot is a ruggedly constructed medium-throw 1000 watt theatre fixture. The 1000Q produces a narrow, hard or soft edged beam. With easy to use controls mounted at the rear of the fixture, the beam can be adjusted from spot to flood at any distance. The beam may be further attenuated by using the integral iris for spot size adjustment and the framing shutters for top and bottom edge framing in the flood focus position. The 1000Q can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color.
At tightest spot (with Iris), it throws a beam of light 40 footcandles 2 feet in diameter from 100 feet.
At full flood, it throws a beam 22 footcandles 25 feet in diameter from 100 feet.
- Vertical tilt of 40� up, 60� down with positive locking knob.
Pans 360� on included stand.
- Hinged top access door for easy bulb and reflector replacement.
- Front lens travels on zinc plated steel channels.
- Built-in 18 leaf stainless steel iris is controlled from rear of unit with heat resistant knob.
- Low noise fan cooled.
- 6 Frame color changer allows single or multiple colors to be inserted into beam path.
- Instantaneous blackout douser.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.