Altman Comet Follow Spot with Stand - 410 Watts
- Adjustable castered stand with cable hook
- 360 Watt, 82 Volt MR-16 Bulb (90-FLE)
|Rating||410 watts maximum|
|Socket (Lampholder)||G5.3 minature 2-pin with bulb ejector|
|Lens (Condenser)||High purity Crown glass|
|Reflector (Mirror)||Not applicable|
|Mounting||Altman proprietory mount, M12 thread|
|Yoke||Flat steel fork with dual locking dog tilt handles|
|Cable||25', 18 gauge with 3 prong Edison plug|
|Focusing||Dual lens carriers on zinc plated channels, 3 alignment screws|
|Weight|| Head: 55 lbs (24.8 kg) |
Yoke and Stand: 36 lbs (16.2 kg)
|Dimensions|| Head and controls : 34.5 x 15.75 x 17.5" (88 x 40 x 44 cm) |
Stand and Yoke: 57.5" (146 cm) Max height, 45.5" (116 cm) Min height
|Package Weight||120.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||45.0 x 28.5 x 19.5"|
A ruggedly constructed medium to long throw 410 watt follow spot, the Comet produces a narrow, hard or soft edged beam which zooms from 2.3� to 12.2�. The Comet can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color.
At its tightest spot setting (with Iris) the Comet throws a beam 80 footcandles, 4 feet in diameter @ 100 feet.
At widest flood, it throws a beam 33 footcandles 21.4 feet in diameter, @ 100 feet.
- Vertical tilt of 60� up, 60� down with positive locking knob.
Pans 360� on included stand.
- Hinged access door for easy bulb replacement.
- Dual adjustable lenses travel on zinc plated channels.
- Built-in 18-leaf stainlesss steel iris is controlled from top of unit with heat resistant knob.
- Low noise fan cooled.
- 6 Frame color changer allows single or multiple colors to be inserted into beam path.
- Mechanical brass 3 leaf dimmer, top operated with heat resistant knob.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.