Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 10046/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Duplicate up to 5 Drives
- Sanitize up to 6 Drives
- Supports 3.5" & 2.5" HDDs & SSDs
- Stand-Alone Operation
- 768MB of Buffer Memory
- Speeds of up to 120 MB/s
- DoD 7-Pass Certified
- 4-Button Front Panel LCD Screen
- Logging and Monitoring Functions
Clone up to 5 drives or erase the data on up to 6 drives without using a computer with the Aleratec 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser High-Speed WL Duplicator . It features a source bay that extracts a drive's data and then copies the information to 5 drives. These bays come armed with IDE and SATA interfaces to support 3.5" hard drives, 2.5" SATA-based HDDs, and 2.5" SSDs. You can also use optional adapters to utilize mSATA SSDs, CF/CFast cards, 2.5" IDE-based HDDs, and 1.8" micro-SATA SSDs in these bays. Aleratec has designed this stand-alone duplicator to be compatible with FAT16/32, Linux ext2/3/4, and NTFS formats. For convenience, it sports four buttons as well as an LCD screen so you can quickly perform duplication and sanitization functions. There's also 768MB of buffer memory to speed up the duplication process.
Aside from duplication, the Aleratec Copy Cruiser lets you sanitize the data on up to 6 drives to make them safe for reuse or disposal. This WL series duplicator has been certified for DoD 7-pass that makes the drives forensically unrecoverable. It also comes with Secure Erase, quick, 1-pass, 3-pass, and 3-pass with verify options to best fit your needs. Another notable feature of the Copy Cruiser is the ability to connect with your computer so you can monitor and generate logs of the sanitization process. In addition, you may track the drives by serial number, model number, brand, speed, and capacity as well as produce accurate documentation for an audit trail or proof of compliance.
- Create Exact Clones of up to 5 HDDs
- The 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser WL is easy to operate with a 4-button front panel LCD screen that lets you perform duplication and sanitization functions without the need of a computer or special software. Sector-by-sector copies, including partition and boot sector information, can be made from a single source hard disk. It supports formats such as FAT16/32, Linux ext2/3/4, and NTFS. The Copy Cruiser WL offers transfer speeds of up to 120 Mb/s for the SATA drives and supports up to 2TB of drive capacity.
- Sanitization Algorithms for Securing Drives
- The 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser WL allows you to sanitize up to 6 hard disk drives at once with Secure Erase, which features a highly effective method of sanitization that uses the hard drive's own built-in utility for purging the data completely. Users can also choose 1-pass overwrite, 3-pass overwrite with verify, and DoD 7-pass. For high-security applications, real-time motoring and logging allow you to produce an audit trail for compliance purposes as well as accurate records after purging hard disk drives. Users can view and print out jobs executed, model names, serial numbers of drives, speed, and capacity.
- 7-pass Overwrite Independently Verified
- The 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser WL comes with a certified Sanitization label that confirms all digital data stored on the hard drives are sanitized by the 7-pass overwrite function to make them forensically unrecoverable. This function enables users to recommission or decommission drives without the risk of exposing confidential data.
|Simultaneous Copies||5 with logging and monitoring|
|Simultaneous Sanitization||6 with logging and monitoring|
|Supported Hard Drives||2.5/3.5" SATA HDDs and SSDs, 3.5" IDE HDDs|
|Hard Drive Capacity||> 2 TB|
|Transfer Rate||Up to 120 MB/s (SATA)|
|Buffer Memory||768 MB|
|Formats Supported for Disc Creation||FAT16/32, Linux ext2/3/4, NTFS|
|Verification Features||Compare, Copy+Compare|
|Sanitization Options||Secure Erase, quick, 1-pass, 3-pass, 3-pass with verify, DoD 7-pass|
|Certified Sanitization||DoD 7-pass|
|Display/Controls||Backlit LCD Display, 4-button controller|
|Drive Bays||Protective HDD Tray|
|Compatibility||With optional adapters: mSATA SSDs, CF/CFast cards, 2.5" IDE HDDs, 1.8" micro-SATA SSDs|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 122°F (5 to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||15 to 80% RH|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, switchable, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||16.9 x 7.5 x 14.0" / 42.9 x 19.1 x 35.6 cm|
|Weight||26.5 lb / 12.0 kg|
|Package Weight||29.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 19.0 x 12.0"|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty