Aleratec 1:11 High-Speed HDD Copy Cruiser - 11 HDD Duplicator & 12 HDD Sanitizer
- Duplicate up to 11 HDDs
- Speeds of up to 120 MBps
- Sanitize up to 12 HDDs
- Secure Erase
- Stand Alone Operation
- Lockable Quick Load Drive Doors
- Supports 3.5" & 2.5" SATA HDDs & SSDs
The 1:11 High-Speed HDD Copy Cruiser - 11 HDD Duplicator & 12 HDD Sanitizer from Aleratec is an industry-standard, stand-alone hard disk drive duplicator that clones 11 hard disk drives simultaneously at speeds of up to 120 MBps. The unit is compatible with 3.5" (8.89cm) internal SATA hard disk drives and also accepts 2.5" (6.35cm) SATA drives with optional adapters. It can securely erase all the data from up to 12 hard disk drives at a time with Secure Erase or your choice of three comprehensive sanitization algorithms: a one-pass wipe, a three-pass wipe with verify or a powerful DoD 5220/22-M seven-pass wipe.Secure Erase is a National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA hard disk drives. It also works up to 60% faster than a one-pass overwrite and up to 90% faster than a 7-pass overwrite. The Copy Cruiser performs a sector-by-sector copy from a single source hard disk to up to 11 target drives, regardless of brand, operating system or format of the drives. The copy includes partition and boot sector information for a perfect clone.
- Duplicate up to 11 hard disk drives simultaneously at speeds of up to 120 MBps
- Sanitize up to 12 hard disk drives simultaneously with Secure Erase or your choice of 3 overwrite options: One Pass, Three Pass with Verify, DOD 5220.22-M 7-Pass
- Stand alone operation
- Lockable quick load drive doors
- Supports 3.5" (8.89cm) SATA hard disk drives and solid state drives
- Supports 2.5" (6.35cm) SATA hard disk drives and solid state drives with optional Aleratec adapters* 1
|Certified Sanitization||DoD 7-pass|
|Buffer Memory||1536 MB|
|Speed||Up to 120 MB/s|
|Max HDD Size||> 2 TB|
|Drive Bays||Lockable, quick-access bay|
|Supported Hard Drives||3.5" SATA HDDs and SSDs (2.5" with optional adapters, not included)|
|Display/Controls||Backlit LCD Display, 4-button controller|
|Fast (Data Only) Copy Formats||FAT16/32, Linux ext2/3/4, NTFS|
|Verification Features||Compare, Copy+Compare|
|Sanitization Options||Secure erase, quick, 1-pass, 3-pass, 3-pass with verify, DoD 7-pass|
|Power Requirements||115/220-240 V switchable, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 122°F (5 to 50°C)|
|Humidity||15 - 80% RH|
|Dimensions||16.4 x 7.5 x 25.2" (416 x 191 x 648 mm)|
|Weight||32.5 lb (14.7 kg)|
|Package Weight||37.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.5 x 21.8 x 12.7"|
- 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.