Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1411/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Houses a Dedicated GPU
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Port
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot
- Supports Full-Length & Full-Height Cards
- Supports Double-Width Cards
- Four Lane PCIe 3.0 Interface
- PCIe Slot Supplies up to 75W of Power
- Integrated 400W Power Supply
- Integrated Carrying Handle
Connect an external graphics card to your computer using the power of Thunderbolt 3 with the Node Thunderbolt 3 External PCIe Box for GPUs from AKiTiO . Once connected, your system will be equipped with additional GPU power, enabling it to do things that are normally handled by a high-end workstation or gaming computer. If you're a video editor or colorist, a dedicated GPU helps reduce the time it takes to render footage and for VR enthusiasts, your system is better equipped to handle headsets and higher framerates. This housing utilizes a PCIe x16 slot that can support a full-length, full-height, and double-width cards and operates using an integrated 400W power supply. Included is a Thunderbolt 3 / USB Type-C cable.
- Thunderbolt 3 for fast transfer speeds up to 40 Gb/s
- One PCIe 3.0 x16 slot supporting full-length, full-height, and double-width cards
- For use with standard and large graphics cards
- Built-in 400W SFX power supply helps provide extra power to the GPU
- PCIe 3.0 x16 slot supplies up to 75W of power
- Four lane PCI Express 3.0 compliant interface
- Removable back panel for double-width cards
- Carry handle to easily transport the device
- Supports Standard and Large PCIe Gen3 x4 Cards
- The PCIe (x16) slot accepts full-length, full-height, double-width cards with enough space available inside the enclosure for both standard and large graphics cards. The four PCIe 3.0 lanes and the Thunderbolt 3 interface are capable of transfer rates up to 40 Gb/s.
- 400W SFX PSU
- The built-in power supply provides enough power for the AKiTiO Node (~10W) as well as for graphics cards. If the standard 75W through the PCIe slot is insufficient, two extra pairs of 8-pin power connectors are available inside the AKiTiO Node that can be connected to the GPU, providing a total of about 390W.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB Type-C at speeds up to 40 Gb/s, creating one compact port that does it all - delivering a fast and versatile connection to virtually any dock, display, or data device. In combination with the AKiTiO Node, this makes it possible to upgrade your regular laptop or mini-PC and achieve a performance that usually requires high-end workstations or specialized gaming computers.
|Interface||1 x 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3|
|Power Supply||400 W|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||8.0 lb / 3.6 kg|
|Package Weight||13.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.15 x 13.386 x 9.528"|
- Thunderbolt 3 / USB Type-C Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.