AKG N90Q LE Reference Class Auto-Calibrating Noise Cancelling Headphones (Gold)
- Dual Foam Cushions
- Ear-Cup Mounted Controls for Calibration
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Three-Spatial Listening Modes
- Ergonomic Design
- USB and HD Audio
- Built-In Digital Audio Converter
- Includes 3-Button Remote/Mic Cable
- Includes 9.8' Detachable Straight Cable
The gold N90Q LE from AKG is a reference-class noise-cancelling headphone that features TruNote technology together with ear-cup mounted controls for auto-calibration of the audio. It can be used with several devices in applications for sound reproduction such as recorders, CD players, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, and more.
Featuring bass and treble tone adjustments with no distortion, the N90Q headphones also have three spatial listening modes that provide customization options that include "Standard", "2.1 Studio", and "5.1 Surround Sound", and have been developed with input from Grammy award winner Quincy Jones.
Furthermore, there are USB and HD audio connections that provide full HD audio playback, software updates and rapid charging. The built-in DAC (Digital Audio Converter) enables hi-res digital audio tracks on a PC or an Android device and can be connected through the micro-USB port on the headphones. This means no digital/analog/digital conversion is needed and no quality loss.
- TrueNote Technology
- Together with dual foam cushions and ear-cup mounted controls for auto-calibration, TruNote allows for precision-sound reproduction
- Tone Control
- It allows bass and treble adjustments without any sound distortion for true personalized sound, and has been developed with input from Grammy winner Quincy Jones
- Stage Control
- Audio customization options that include "Standard", "2.1 Studio", and "5.1 Surround Sound" listening modes
- Patented Ergonomic Design
- Dual density ear cushions aid in significantly reducing the reflections inside the acoustic chamber while dual rotary controls on the ear cups enable easy access to volume control, bass and treble levels, and sound imaging
- USB and HD Audio
- USB connection provides full HD audio playback, software updates and rapid charging
- Built-In DAC
- The built-in DAC enables hi-res digital audio tracks on a PC or an Android device to be directly connected through the micro-USB port of the headphone, so that no digital/analog/digital conversion is needed, which means no quality loss
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 30 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||100 mW|
|Sensitivity||110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz/100 mV|
|Cable Length|| 9.8' (3 m) detachable cable |
3.9' (1.2 m) detachable cable
|Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) mini jack|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||1 lb (460 g)|
|Package Weight||10.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.8 x 11.5 x 6.3"|
- Flight adaptor
- 9.8' Straight Cable
- Power Case
- Battery Pack
- 4.3' 3-Button Remote/Mic MFI Audio Cable
- 4.3' 3-Button Remote/Mic Android/Windows Audio Cable
- Charging Cable
- Travel Pouch
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.