AIO Robotics ZEUS All-in-One 3D Printer, Scanner, Copier, & Fax
- Build Volume: 8.0 x 6.0 x 5.7"
- 80 Micron Resolution
- Scan Volume: 5" Height x 9" Diameter
- Removable Extruder & Turntable
- Onboard Model Viewer, Editor, & Slicer
- USB & Internet File Transfer
- PLA Filament Supported
- 7" Color Touchscreen
- Standalone - No Computer Required
- Plug-and-Play, Internet-Enabled
- 2.2 lbs Filament Spool
- Wireless Dongle
- Calibration Pattern for Turntable
- Glue Stick
- Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 6-Month Replacement Warranty for Extruder
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Build Volume||8.0 x 6.0 x 5.7" / 20.3 x 15.2 x 14.5 cm|
|Cubic Build Volume||274�in 3 / 4,526cm 3|
|Layer Resolution (XY Axis)||80 microns / 0.08 mm|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Extruder Nozzle Diameter||350 microns / 0.35 mm|
|Print Speed|| Minimum:�40 mm/s |
|Positioning Precision|| X: 12.7 microns / 0.0127 mm |
Y: 2.8 microns / 0.0028 mm
Z: 2.4 microns / 0.0024 mm
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Spool Storage||Internal|
|USB 2.0 Ports||2 x Type A|
|Ethernet Ports||100 Mb/s|
|Supported Wi-Fi Standards||Yes|
|Printer Supported 3D File Types||.aio, .stl|
|Software Supported 3D File Types||.aio, .obj, .ply, .stl|
|Mac OS X Compatibility||Yes|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions - (WxHxD)||21.6 x 14.8 x 15.3" / 54.86 x 37.59 x 38.86 cm|
|Weight||46.3 lb�/�21.00 kg|
|Package Weight||62.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 20.0 x 18.0"|
Scan, print, copy, and fax three-dimensional objects with the ZEUS All-in-One 3D Printer from AIO Robotics . Produce designs up to 8.0 x 6.0 x 5.7" in size at resolutions as fine as 80 microns. Place an object up to 5" tall and 9" in diameter onto the turntable inside the ZEUS, making sure it doesn't exceed 4.4 lb in weight, and press a button on the touchscreen to scan it. A laser collects information on your object, and the ZEUS allows you to print out an exact copy, or scale it to produce a larger or smaller replica. You can even fax your object to another ZEUS printer to be reproduced remotely.
Whereas regular 3D printers require the user to provide a digital file of an object for the machine to process, the ZEUS is a 3D Copier that uses the object you provide instead of a digital file as the source from which to print and copy.
The ZEUS All-in-One 3D Printer uses standard 1.75mm PLA filament, and is navigated by means of a 7" color touchscreen. You can also change colors during print, but that requires multiple filaments which are sold separately. Start printing right out of the box, since all calibrations are automated and no manual adjustments are necessary. You also get software updates, which include added features and bug fixes. If you run into any trouble, you can use the built-in "Report Button" to contact customer support.
- With swiping laser triangulation technology, the ZEUS has a 9 x 4.4" scan volume and a 125-micron scan resolution. It has 8GB of eMMC storage as well as a microSD slot that can support up to 16GB. The turntable payload is 4.4 pounds.
- Copy & Scale
- Duplicate your scans, or scale them to print enlarged or reduced versions with just as much detail as the original.
- Send your files to another ZEUS printer to be printed remotely.
- Standalone Device
- The ZEUS runs by means of a 1.7 GHz processor that performs all functions onboard, which means there's no need for an external computer.
- Ready to Print
- No manual adjustments are necessary, because a Smart Probing Mechanism automatically levels the build platform and the 3D camera is auto-calibrated.
- The large 7" color display is a touchscreen that uses a simple user interface to make navigating the ZEUS easy and intuitive.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.