Afinia H800 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 10 x 8 x 8"
- 100-Micron Layer Resolution
- Uses Afinia PLA & ABS Plastic Filament
- HEPA Filtration System
- Smart Support Material Technology
- Heated & Automated Platform
- USB Interface
- STL, UP3, & UPP File Formats Supported
- Mac & Windows Compatible
- 1 x Reel of Natural/White Filament
- Power Supply
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- FR-4 (Perf) Boards
- Extra Nozzle
- Nozzle Wrench
- Hex Wrenches
- Putty Knife
- Snipping Pliers
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Print Technology||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Build Volume||10.0 x 8.0 x 8.0" / 25.4 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm|
|Z Axis Resolution|| 100 microns / 0.1 mm |
200 microns / 0.2 mm
300 microns / 0.3 mm
400 microns / 0.4 mm
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 microns / 0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||ABS, PLA|
|USB 2.0 Ports||1 x Type A|
|Printer Supported 3D File Types||.stl, .up3, .upp|
|Mac OS X Compatibility||10.6�and Above|
|Windows Compatibility||7�And Above|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||60 to 85�F / 15 to 29�C|
|Humidity||20 to 50%|
|Dimensions - (WxHxD)||19.5 x 19.5 x 20.5" / 49.53 x 49.53 x 52.07 cm|
|Weight||42 lb�/�19.05 kg|
|Package Weight||59.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.0 x 23.0 x 23.0"|
Designed for educators, engineers, and hobbyists, the Afinia H800 3D Printer provides accurate and reliable 3D printing and includes a large build area, fine printing detail, and 100- to 400-micron resolutions. There is also the HEPA filtration system, which captures the odors before it escapes the enclosed print area. The heated building platform is automated and height-sensing.
- HEPA filtration system
- Fully-automated platform leveling and height sensing
- Ultra-fine 100-micron print resolution
- Large build volume (10 x 8 x 8")
- Smart support material technology
- Easy filament spool loading
- Fully-enclosed system
- Heated platform
- Quiet operation
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.