Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 876/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
MPN: AJU 400
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Use American/Canadian Devices in Japan
- Type B Output and Input Plug
- Copper Wiring and Silicon Steel Cores
- Thermal Protection Sensor
- Performs Beyond Its Stated Wattage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The 400W AJU-400 US to Japan Step Up Transformer from ACUPWR converts 100V mains current to 110-120V, allowing appliances used in the US and Canada to be used in Japan. The transformer has a Type B input plug and a Type B (NEMA 5-15R) output receptacle. ACUPWR transformers are made in the USA with superior materials and perform well above their stated wattage to accommodate surges, spikes and other electrical phenomenon. Safety features include a thermal protection sensor that automatically shuts the unit down when it detects excessive heat and powers it up automatically when it cools down. The transformer offers a limited lifetime warranty and up to $10,000 of damage protection.
- American-Made Quality
- All ACUPWR voltage transformers are manufactured in the USA with premium components that include copper wiring and silicon steel cores. They are all assembled by hand, and bench-tested well beyond their stated wattage to ensure safety, reliability, and years of service.
- Goes Above Stated Wattage If Needed
- This transformer will operate at 120% beyond its stated wattage if necessary, such as in the event of a power surge or inrush voltage. In such an instance, it's nice to know that that wattage "cushion" is there.
- Thermal Protection
- This transformer uses a thermal protection circuit instead of fuses. This circuit detects excessive heat caused by an overload. The circuit automatically turns off the transformer and restarts the unit when it has returned to normal operating temperature.
- Versatility and Dependability
- ACUPWR's voltage transformers can be used in any interior setting and environment, whether it's your bedroom, a garage or a manufacturing space. They have superior resistance to dust, heat and moisture.
- Lifetime Warranty and Customer Support
- All ACUPWR products come with a lifetime warranty and continuous customer support.
|Capacity||400 W / 400 VA|
|Input Voltage||100 VAC to 110-120 VAC step up conversion|
|Input/Output|| Input plug Type B |
Output receptacle Type B (NEMA 5-15R)
|Protection||Thermal protection circuit|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 3.0 x 4.0" (63.5 x 76.2 x 101.6 mm)|
|Weight||3.0 lb (1.36 kg)|
|Package Weight||3.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 5.2 x 4.3"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty