Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 4135/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Converts 220-240V to 110-120V
- Type F Schuko Plug
- 2 x USA/Canada NEMA 5-15R Receptacles
- Thermal Protection: Auto Shutdown/Reset
- UL and CE Approved
- Made in USA
The AD-2500 Step Down Converter from ACUPWR converts 220-240V mains power to 110-120V output, allowing you to use lower voltage items and appliances in most of Europe and Africa and many more countries with the addition of an optional plug adapter (see features). Rated at 2,500W, the converter has 2 US/Canada NEMA 5-15R receptacles for up to 15A output and has safety features such as thermal protection with automatic shutdown and post-cool down reset. It can handle up to 120% beyond its stated rating while the industry standard is 50%. The AD-2500 is UL and CE approved and made in the U.S.A.
- Made for home and commercial use
- Converts voltage from 220-240V to 110-120V
- Compatible appliances include laptops, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and more
- ACUPWR products are trusted by military, NASA, and government agencies worldwide
- Thermal protection with automatic shutdown and reset
- Rated at 2,500W / 2,500 volt amps
- UL and CE approved
- 2 USA/Canada NEMA 5-15R receptacles for up to 15 amps output
- Schuko Type-F wall plug for use in most of Europe including Poland, Hungary, and Russia as well as most of Africa
- Optional plug adapter allows use in Great Britain, Germany, France, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Dubai, Niger, South Africa, Italy, Sweden, Australia, and Israel
- Can handle up to 120% beyond stated rating (industry standard is 50%)
|Rating||2,500 W / 2,500 VA|
|Voltage||From 220 to 240 VAC to 110 to 120 VAC conversion|
|Plug Type||Type F (Schuko) plug|
|Socket||2 x USA/Canada NEMA 5-15R receptacle with up to 15 A output|
|Certifications||UL and CE|
|Dimensions||5.0 x 6.5 x 8.0" (12.7 x 16.5 x 20.3 cm)|
|Weight||36 lb (16.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||36.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.5 x 8.7 x 8.0"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty