Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1254/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The 500W Step-Up/Step-Down Transformer from ACUPWR allows you to convert 110-120V power supply to 220-240V and vice-versa. This grounded transformer is rated for 500W power loads and is suitable for home, commercial, and industrial applications. Compatible appliances include electronics such as laptop computers, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and many more.
The transformer comes with a Schuko (Type F) wall plug and a NEMA 1-15R grounded receptacle for up to 15A output. Equipped with copper wiring that, this transformer can operate under heavy duress, and in the heavy-duty situations. It also features thermal protection (CTOC) which turns off the unit when overheated.
- Combination step up/step down transformer/converter transfers 110-120V to 220-240V, and vice-versa by using a built-in switch
- Designed for home, commercial, and industrial use
- Compatible appliances include electronics such as laptop computers, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and many more
- Handles up to 120% stated rating (industry standard is 50%)
- Rated at 500W
- USA/Canada NEMA 1-15R input receptacle for up to 15A output
- Schuko Type F wall plug for usage in Poland, Hungary, Russia, and Africa
- Thermal protection function automatically shuts down the transformer when overheated
- Bench tested for quality assurance and durability
- CE, CTOC approved
|Power Load||500 W|
|Conversion||110-120 V to 220-240 V and vice versa|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.75 x 4.50 x 4.75" (9.53 x 11.43 x 12.07 cm)|
|Weight||9.5 lb (4.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||11.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.5 x 8.4 x 6.9"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty