Acebil PRO3300 Jib-Arm with T1200 Tripod / D3 Dolly / and Carrying Case on Wheels
- Complete High-Performance Crane System
- Precise Weight Balance Adjustments
- Gear Adjustable Counter Balance System
- 360� Pan Range
- Tilt and Pan with Lock Knob
- 100mm Claw Ball Tripod Attachment
- Head Attachment 100mm and 75mm Adapter
- 200 lb Capacity Heavy Duty Tripod
- Professional Floor Dolly
- Carrying Case with Wheels
- 3-Year Parts and Service Warranty
|Payload||44 lbs (20 kg)|
|Weight||30 lbs (13.6 kg)|
|Payload||200 lbs (91 kg)|
|Maximum Height||45.3" (115 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Payload||110 lb (50 kg)|
|Wheel Diameter||3.93" (100 mm)|
|Leg Extension||From center: 1.96" (50 mm)|
|Dimensions||Collapsed dimensions: 20.5 x 7.9 x 7.9" (52 x 20 x 20 cm)|
|Weight||8.8 lbs (4 kg)|
|Package Weight||111.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||63.0 x 15.0 x 10.5"|
The Acebil PRO3300 Jib-Arm with T1200 Tripod / D3 Dolly / and Carrying Case on Wheels is a complete high-performance crane system consisting of a telescopic arm, a wheel-equipped carry case for the arm, a heavy duty tripod, and a professional floor dolly.
The arm is quick and easy to set up, is lightweight to carry, and features a wheel handle that offers precise weight balance adjustments. And its gear-adjustable counter balance system, 360� pan range, and tilt and pan give you the reliability of smooth movements and great angles at every shoot.
- PRO3300 High-Performance Jib Arm
- Gear adjustable counter balance system
- 360� pan range
- Tilt and pan with lock knob
- 100mm claw ball tripod attachment
- Head attachment 100mm and 75mm adapter
- T1200 Heavy Duty Tripod
- 1 stage aluminum tripod with 200 lb weight capacity and 45" maximum height
- Pro Floor Dolly with 100mm Wheels
- Allows smooth and seamless movement with loads of up to 110 lbs
- Features 50mm leg extension from the center
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.