A-Neuvideo 4x4 HDMI Video Wall Processor & Seamless Matrix Switcher
- 3 Output Modes: Video Wall, Dual, Matrix
- Resolutions Up to 1080p60, 1920x1200/60
- Audio Formats Up to LPCM 7.1-Ch
- Front Panel, RS-232, Remote Control
- IP Telnet, GUI, Web Server Control
- OSD Setup
- HDCP 1.1 Compliant
- Accepts Locking HDMI Cables
- 12VDC, 3A Power Adapter
- Remote Control
- Software CD Driver
- User Guide
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Bandwidth||225 MHz / 6.75 Gbps|
|Input & Output|| 4x HDMI inputs |
4x HDMI outputs
1x RJ45 control port
1x RS-232 control port
1x USB mini service port
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200/60 and 1920 x 1080p60|
|Color Depth||12/10/8 bit|
|Supported Audio|| Up to 7.1-channel LPCM at 192 kHz sampling rate |
(LPCM 7.1-Ch/6-Ch/2-Ch, AC3, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD )
|ESD Protection|| Human Body Model: |
�8 kV (air-gap discharge)
�4 kV (contact discharge)
|Power Consumption||15 W|
|Power Supply||12 VDC /3 A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||20 - 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||17 x 10 x 1.8" (44 x 25 x 4.4 cm)|
|Weight||4.85 lb (2.2 kg)|
|Package Weight||8.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.1 x 15.0 x 4.0"|
HDMI on input and output, the A-Neuvideo 4x4 Video Wall Processor & Matrix Switcher offers three modes of operation: video wall, dual, and matrix, with seamless switching in matrix mode. It supports up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p60 video and up to 7.1-Ch LPCM audio. Selections can be made via the front panel, wireless remote, RS-232, IP Telnet (Ethernet), included GUI (Ethernet or RS-232), or built-in web server. Setup is via OSD.
Video wall mode routes one signal to four displays in a 2x2 setup and offers bezel correction for each display. Dual mode allows you to output two signals in a split screen on one display and to manually switch the signals being displayed. Using all inputs and outputs, you can have two sets of two signals split across four displays. Matrix mode allows you to route the four inputs in any matrix configuration and to switch signals with no delay.
Note: Input 4 will be disabled under output timing 1080i@60/50 in Dual and Video Wall modes.
- Key Features
- 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI outputs
- Three output modes: video wall, dual, matrix
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200/60 and 1080p60 in 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Supports up to LPCM 7.1-Ch audio
- Selections via front panel, remote, RS-232, IP Telnet, included GUI, or built-in web server
- OSD setup
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Accepts locking HDMI cables
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.