A-Neuvideo 4 x 1 HDMI Seamless Quad PiP PoP Scaler Switcher
- Multiview Zero Delay Switcher/Scaler
- Up to 1080p/60 and WUXGA/60
- Adjustable Signal Size, Position, Etc.
- Hotkey, Remote, RS-232, GUI, OSD Control
- Assignable Output Resolution
- Automatic Upscaling
- Independently Switchable Output Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Fade In/Out, Mirror, Rotation, Etc.
- 4 Units Cascadable
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Rack Mount Brackets
- User Guide
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Video Bandwidth||225 MHz / 6.75 Gbps|
|Input / Output|| 4x HDMI inputs type A female (locking HDMI cables supported) |
1x HDMI output type A female (locking HDMI cables supported)
1x USB mini (for service)
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p/60, WUXGA/60|
|Supported Audio||Up to 8-Ch 192 kHz|
|ESD Protection|| Human Body Model: |
�8 kV (air-gap discharge) / �4 kV (contact-gap discharge)
|Power Supply||12 VDC / 3 A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||17 x 6.8 x 1.7" (43 x 17 x 4.4 cm)|
|Weight||4.9 lb (2.2 kg)|
|Package Weight||10.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.8 x 16.5 x 5.6"|
A picture-in-picture, picture-over-picture, quad-split switcher, the A-Neuvideo ANI-PIP allows you to display four signals in several different configurations on the screen. Have three stacked one on top another on the left and the fourth taking up the entire right part of the screen. Superimpose three over the fourth in full-screen. Assign all four in one row, all four in a 2 x 2 split, or switch between each one in full screen. Furthermore, adjust the size and vertical and horizontal positions of the signals, as well as brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and chromakey. Use front panel hotkeys, remote control, RS-232, built-in drag-and-drop GUI or Telnet, or full-function OSD for control and setup.
The ANI-PIP supports up to Full HD 1080p/60 and WUXGA/60 resolutions and up to 8-channel audio on both input and output. The output resolution is assignable at up to the maximum supported. Signals with lower resolutions are automatically upscaled. The output audio is selectable from any of the four input sources and switchable independently of the video signals. You can additionally apply fade-in/fade-out transitions to make switching even more seamless. It's an HDCP compliant scaler/switcher offering zero delay when switching between signals.
Up to four units can be cascaded to output a 16 signal split on one display. Each unit in the cascade must be configured and controlled individually.
- Output Layouts
- 3 signals stacked on the left and 1 on the right
- 3 signals superimposed on the bottom over a 4th one in full-screen
- 4 signals side-by-side one another in a row
- 4 signals in a 2 x 2 quad split
- Switch between four signals in full screen
- Key Features
- Supports up to 1080p/60 and WUXGA/60 and 8-Ch audio 192 kHz
- Assignable output resolution (constant); automatic upscaling
- Selectable and independently switchable output audio
- Zero delay
- Fade-in/fade-out functions
- Mirror and rotation functions (90� left/right, 180� up/down)
- Adjustable signal size, positioning, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, chromakey
- Control via front panel, remote control, RS-232, GUI or Telnet, or OSD
- 8 pre-stored hot keys / 4 customized
- HDCP compliant
- Up to four units cascadable to one output display (16 x 1)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.