3D Systems CubeX 3D Printer Duo
- 9.00 x 10.75 x 9.50"
- 0.1 mm Layer Thickness
- Uses PLA & ABS Plastic Cartridges
- Plastic Jet Printing Technology
- USB Connectivity
- Dual Cartridge Support
- Included Cubify Invent 3D Software
- 10 Ready-to-Print Creations Included
- Mac & Windows Compatible
- Power Cord
- 1 Cartridge of White PLA Plastic
- 1 Cartridge of Red PLA Plastic
- 2 x CubeStick
- Print Pad
- Print Pad Cleaner (Scraper)
- Jet Wiper
- USB Stick
- Allen Wrench
- 3 x Hex Screwdrivers
- Needle Nose Pliers
- 90-Day Limited Warranty (Defective Unit Replacement)
|Technology||Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)|
|Maximum Build Size||9.00 x 10.75 x 9.50" / 2.30 x 27.50 x 24.00 cm|
|Layer Thickness||0.004" / 0.100 mm (100 microns)|
|Print Tolerance|| x and y axis: +/- 1% of object dimension or +/- 0.2 mm (0.008" / 200 microns) whichever is greater |
|Print Speed||Maximum: 0.59" / 15 mm (per second, print and polymer dependent)|
|Extrusion Temperature||536�F / 280�C|
|Material|| PLA plastic (compostable) |
|Cartridge Type||EZ load print cartridge|
|Hardware Interface|| |
|Wired|| 1 x USB (for the USB stick to transfer print files) |
1 x USB (for a wired connection to the computer)
|File Type|| .cube |
(The included Cubify Invent 3D design software can convert .stl and .creation files into .cube files.)
|Operating System Requirements|| Windows |
|Minimum Hardware Requirements|| A computer with the following minimal specs will be required to run the Cube software: |
A multi-core processor with 2 GHz or faster per core
At least 2 GB of RAM
A screen resolution of 1024 x 768
|Power Requirements||110 - 240V AC|
|Dimensions||Without cartridge: 20.25 x 20.25 x 23.50" / 51.5 x 51.5 x 59.8 cm|
|Weight||Without cartridge: 81.5 lbs / 37 kg|
|Package Weight||86.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.5 x 23.5 x 23.25"|
The CubeX 3D Printer Duo from 3D Systems has an intuitive touchscreen interface for fast navigation. The CubeX also utilizes 18 available colors and over 4000 potential color combinations in both PLA and ABS plastic cartridges. You can also send back empty cartridges to designated 3D Systems locations for reuse in exchange for a discount on new cartridges. You can also send used ABS and PLA prints for responsible recycling and composting by 3D Systems.
The CubeX is Mac and Windows compatible and can print from a USB memory stick. The included Cube software allows you to print using Cube's very own .cube files. While most CAD software may save designs in .stl or .creation files, the Cube software will be able to convert those to .cube files so you can print with ease.
The CubeX 3D Printer Duo can also use two cartridges at a time for a print that uses two different colors. You can also use both ABS and PLA plastic for a multi-material print as well.
- Cubify Invent 3D Design Software
- The included Cube software lets you prep an existing 3D model for printing on the CubeX. It lets you orient it, scale it, add supports to it if needed, and then turns the model into a .cube file that the Cube can print. If you're looking for a separate design software, check out Cubify Invent on 3D Systems' website. The Cube can directly print .cube files. The Cube software, which comes with the Cube, can convert .stl and .creation files into .cube files. Most CAD software (like Alibre Design, Rhinoceros, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Creo, etc.) can create .stl files. The .obj files from Maya and ZBrush will need to be converted to .stl files first. There is no limit on the file size, but generally anything over 500MB would be considered very large
- Multi-color Printing for all Your Designs
- With an exclusive part painting tool with paintbrush simplicity, you'll be able to utilize 18 available colors (sold separately) and over 4000 unique color combinations to create a multi-color 3D print
- Prints with Multiple Materials
- Choose industrial-grade ABS plastic for extreme durability and functionality, or high-quality, strong PLA plastic for high precision, fine detail and soluble support for ease-of-use. Both materials are safe to handle and use
- Large Print Size
- You'll be able to print parts as large as a basketball, which is up to 10.8 x 10.5 x 9.5 inches. This is when you're using only a single cartridge
- 3D Printing Services
- Make sure to register your CubeX for free on cubify.com so you can easily receive hardware and software updates. You'll also gain access to Cubify 3DCloud printing service, which allows you to store designs on Cubify or use 3DCloud printing for broader material choices and performance properties
- The CubeX comes with a proprietary, heatless print pad that conserves power compared to other 3D printers. You can now send back your empty cartridges to designated 3D Systems locations for reuse in exchange for a discount on new cartridges. You can also return used ABS and PLA prints for responsible recycling or composting by 3D Systems
- 18 Available Material Color Choices
- The following color cartridges are available for purchase (sold separately):
- Glow-in-the-dark Neon Green
- Glow-in-the-dark Neon Blue
- Industrial Gray
- Natural (only available in PLA plastic)
- Neon Orange
- Neon Green
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.