Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 2656/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 6 x 6 x 6" Build Volume
- 70-Micron Resolution
- Dual Extruders for 2-Color Printing
- Compatible with ABS & PLA Filament
- Smart, Moisture-Lock Cartridges
- Cubify Software
- USB & Wi-Fi Printing Capability
- 25 Free Designs Included
- 2 Filament Cartridges Included
- Windows & Mac Compatible
The white Cube 3 from 3D Systems is a desktop 3D printer capable of two-color printing in both ABS and PLA plastics, at resolutions as fine as 70 microns. Design models up to 6 x 6 x 6" in volume, and the Cube 3 will build them by melting plastic in thin sheets, depositing layer upon layer until they form a three-dimensional object.
Filament for the Cube 3 comes in redesigned smart cartridges that detect the type and quantity of material in the cartridge, which prompts the Cube to adjust printing settings accordingly. Cube 3 cartridges come in over 20 colors, which can be blended in several hundred combinations when using the dual-jet capability.
Design your model in virtually any CAD software, and convert it to an .stl file for compatibility with the Cubify software. After the Cubify software converts your design to .cube3 format, transfer it onto the included USB stick and insert directly into your Cube, or send it wirelessly via Wi-Fi from your desktop or smartphone.
The Cube 3 Printer is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60953 (TUV). When printing with ABS, ensure adequate ventilation, as the oil-based plastic gives off fumes when melted.
The fully-assembled Cube 3 comes with two PLA cartridges, typically neon green and white, but colors may vary. Also included are 25 free designs and a USB stick to help you start printing right out of the box.
- Smart, Moisture-Lock Cartridges
- 3D Systems redesigned their filament cartridges expressly for the Cube 3. Instant-load cartridges with non-clog technology and moisture-lock construction preserve the life and quality of the materials. The printer detects material type automatically based on the cartridge, eliminating the need to change print settings.
- Cubify Software
- The Cubify software is a free download that converts .stl and .creation files into .cube3 format, which is the only format your Cube will print. Most CAD software can create .stl files, but if you have .obj or other file formats, you'll need to convert them to .stl before using Cubify to convert them further into .cube3 format. The Cube software works on both Windows and Mac OS X.
Although the Cubify software lets you orient, scale, and add supports to your 3D model, it is not a design tool.
- Wired & Wireless Printing
- Transfer your completed designs to your 3D printer with the provided USB stick or via Wi-Fi from your desktop software.
- Precision & Print Mode
- The Cube 3 features an auto-leveling print pad that eliminates the human error possible with manual calibration. Your printer is also capable of very fine, precise printing at a 70-micron resolution - thinner than a piece of paper. Of course you can always choose faster printing, at 200 microns, when such detail isn't necessary.
The print modes determine how much plastic is used to make the part, how long it will take to print, and how strong it will be. Cube 3 can print in three different print modes: lines, diamonds and honeycomb.
- Lines mode is appropriate for building parts that do not require internal structural strength.
- Diamonds mode is geared for self-supporting parts that require minimal internal structural strength and lower requirement for flat top surfaces.
- Honeycomb works when you need both great internal structural strength and optimum flat top surfaces.
|Print Technology||Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)|
|Build Volume||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0" / 15.2 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm Using 2 Extruders|
|Layer Resolution (XY Axis)|| 70 microns / 0.07 mm |
200 microns / 0.2 mm
|Number of Extruders||2|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||ABS, PLA|
|Filament Spool Storage||Proprietary Cartridge|
|Composition||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Mobile App Connectivity||Yes|
|Mac OS X Compatibility||10.8 and Above|
|Windows Compatibility||7 And Above|
|iOS Compatibility||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Android Compatibility||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions - (WxHxD)||13.2 x 13.5 x 9.5" / 33.53 x 34.29 x 24.13 cm|
|Weight||17 lb / 7.71 kg|
|Package Weight||30.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.0 x 20.0 x 16.0"|
- 2 x PLA Cartridges
- USB Stick
- 25 Free Designs
- Bottle of 3D Systems CubeStick
- Limited 90-Day Warranty