360RIZE PRO6L 360° Plug-n-Play Holder for GoPro
- Mount 6 GoPros for 360° VR Capture
- For GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, & HERO3 Cameras
- Capture 360° x 120° Video
- Semi-Spherical, Dome-Shaped Coverage
- Ideal for Helmet and Drone Mounting
- 3/8"-16 Mounting Threads
- 3/8"-16 Mount/Stand Included
The PRO6L 360° Plug-n-Play Holder from 360Heros allows you to configure and mount six GoPro HERO4/3+/3 cameras for capturing 360° x 120° video. It positions five GoPro cameras vertically around the perimeter and a single GoPro on top, leaving the bottom open. The geometry of the rig produces semi-spherical, dome-shaped coverage, with a 60° blindspot at the bottom (or top, if you're rigging upside down). This design is ideal for mounting on a helmet, the underside of a drone, or any other spot where you want to mount a 360° rig close to objects that are of little importance to the viewer. The rig features three 3/8"-16 mounting points and includes a chrome 3/8"-16 stand/mounting accessory.
- Key Features
- Mounts six naked GoPro HERO4/3+/3 cameras
- Enables 360° x 120° (after stitching together the video files)
- Semi-spherical, dome-shaped video coverage with 60° blindspot on bottom
- Ideal for mounting on helmets or drones
- Three 3/8"-16 threaded mounting points
- 42x fishing line mounts to facilitate suspended, invisible mounting
- 3/8"-16 chrome mounting accessory included
- Recommended GoPro HERO4 Black Settings
- GoPro Mode
2.7K 4:3 Wide: 8K final video output
1440p 4:3 Wide (Recommended): 6K final video output
960p 4:3 Wide: 4K final video output
Frame Rate (Bright Light / Outdoors)
2.7K 4:3 Wide: 30 fps
1440p 4:3 Wide (Recommended): 80 fps
960p 4:3 Wide: 120 fps, 60/50 fps
Frame Rate (Low Light / Indoors)
2.7K 4:3 Wide: 30 fps
1440p 4:3 Wide (Recommended): 30 fps, 25/24 fps
960p 4:3 Wide: 60 fps
Protune Mode: ON
Auto Low Light: OFF
- Chrome 3/8"-16 Mounting Accessory
- Audio Sync Clicker
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.